Sign in to follow this  
Gadgetman!

The Reapermini Beta site for Europe.

i want to use the regular store and just pay in dollars

the ugly store  dont  show if a item is available or not, have tiny images of the paint sets etc

i just want free worldwide shipping, why i cant use dollars and  pay the $ 70/80/90 dollars you require for the free shipping?

why force me to use the ugly "beta" if i am not in EU, and dont even use euros

Edited by Goblyn
i want to use dollars and the regular store
  • Like 2

i dont live in EU not australia why i dont just use Dollars and  pay $ 70 to get the free shipping :(

Edited by Goblyn
  • Like 2

Yes, Reaper could have made the Beta site entirely optional to use, but they want us to test it out. 

SInce they now have two distribution centers, with varying levels of stock and differing shipping times, they need to iron out all kinds of different issues.  

That customers in South America would prefer to shop using US$ and still receive Free shipping when an order reaches a certain value is a legitimate issue, and I expect they're looking into it. 

Personally, I'm annoyed at both myself and Reaper(but only very slightly at them) because the new paint sets showed up on the Beta site the day after I ordered them from the US site. Had I had an ounce more patience I could have ordered them from the UK and gotten them much sooner.   

(but at least I should be getting US candies in the Ghoulie bag. UK candies I already get by ordering stuff from certain UK miniature companies)

I expect that there will be more information about when a certain new item is expected in in the UK later on. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

That customers in South America would prefer to shop using US$ and still receive Free shipping when an order reaches a certain value is a legitimate issue, and I expect they're looking into it.

i doubt it

for reaper there's only the  US and EU , the rest are wastelands and seas  populated by sea monsters

Edited by Goblyn
editing what else
  • Like 1

I have some issues with the Beta site.

• Search results I use on the US site fail to provide the same minis on the EU Beta site.
  • I can't order all minis, some are just not there or so difficult to find ( see above) I rather order from US site, but as ROW how do I apply for free shipping now?
  • Images on the US site and EU Beta site are not the same, resulting in a pic of a metal mini on the US site and a concept art drawing on the EU Beta site.
  • Images on the EU Beta site are much bigger, which results in a page with huge but few pics.

As it is now, I will rather order from an European vendor that stocks Reaper, I do not think that is what Reaper want to achieve.

Besides, because of these issues I will now not be able to take part in the Holiday Mini fun, I can't find the minis I want on the EU site and I can't get free shipping on the US site.

Or so it seems. I could be looking "wrong" but I think it should be as easy to find the minis as on the main site.

Sorry if this comes of as negative, that is not my intention. I want to help you improve this site so it is in fact attractive to order from.

Right now, I don't feel that way.

• Like 3

As I live in EU I have the same problems...
Anyway looking at the total miniatures present on the EU site and the total on the US one, obviously the EU store do not have all the minis; probably we have to wait untill they have everythink done (now is beta :D );
World free shipping from US store? Select Australians dollars: you need to make a 100 AU$ (65€) to get it.
About the images... well is still beta! :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cicciopiu said:

As I live in EU I have the same problems...
Anyway looking at the total miniatures present on the EU site and the total on the US one, obviously the EU store do not have all the minis; probably we have to wait untill they have everythink done (now is beta :D );
World free shipping from US store? Select Australians dollars: you need to make a 100 AU$ (65€) to get it.
About the images... well is still beta! :)

That works for EU?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Specifically, metal Chronoscope, Pathfinder and Numenera minis are not available on the EU site, even though they are listed in the menu.

Also, boxed sets and special editions are completely missing, even from the menu.

• Like 3

Strange, I just placed an order in GBP, and apparently it was on the US site rather than the EU one.  I'm kind of confused now.

• Confused 2

Yesterday I couldn't add the holiday paints on the EU site.

I think I will wait and do the Aussie Dollar trick for the US site to get what I want in one go.

• Like 2