• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      Welcome to Getting to Know You, November 2019 Edition.

The rules as they currently stand ( we all know most of you rebellious lot will ignore most of it, but one can try)

1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
      1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and post one... 
      2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
      2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
      3. Questions are going to be posted between 8:00 hours and 12:00 hours CET. ( Central European Time)
      4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me... 
      5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
      6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why can be fun...unless TMI).
      7. Weekend questions will usually take the form of two or three day quests, starting on Friday or Saturday.

All HAIL WOOF!
    • By TGP
      Welcome to May!

New Slightly Revised Rules: 
    • By TGP
      Welcome to Getting to Know You, December 2018 Edition.

The rules as they currently stand:

1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
      1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and post one... 
      2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
      3. Questions are going to be posted between 8:00 hours and 13:00 hours GMT (UK / Europe Time: some Zero Dark Thirty hour for US time zones)
      4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me... (Or Talespinner, he started it.)
      6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why can be fun...unless TMI).
      7. Weekend questions will usually take the form of two or three day quests, starting on Friday or Saturday. 

December will begin ^ with such a question because the month begins on a Saturday. 
    • By redambrosia
      Welcome to Getting to Know you, September 2018 Edition.

Here are the roolz, copied directly from @Crowley's post from last month

1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and take my place... 
      2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
      3. Questions are going to be posted between 6AM and 8AM EST
      4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me. 
      6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).
      7. Weekend questions may take the form of two or three day challenges, often starting on Fridays.

The most important thing is to have fun! In fact, its now mandatory
  • Who's Online   34 Members, 0 Anonymous, 243 Guests (See full list)