Sign in to follow this  
Crowley

Getting To Know You August

Cinematic, I'll be the retired bystander that accidentally  trips the supervillain just when he is about to kill the hero.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Today's question brought to us by @Inarah

Wednesday, August 15: 

If you were a fictional character in the Marvel universe, what do you think you’d be doing and what sort of life would you have? Comic book universe or cinematic?

Most likely I'd be some repair guy who had to fix the collateral damage done when Super heroes and Super villains fight each other. 

• Like 5

On 8/14/2018 at 1:43 AM, redambrosia said:

Tuesday, August 14: What job would you be terrible at?

Anything involving being surrounded by large crowds of people. I went to Boston Pride for the first time in June and had not one but two panic attacks. I'm probably never going to a parade again.

7 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Wednesday, August 15: 

If you were a fictional character in the Marvel universe, what do you think you’d be doing and what sort of life would you have? Comic book universe or cinematic?

I imagine I'd have the exact same job I do, only instead of turning down TSA, my CEO would be fending off Supervillains who want to steal our emotion detection software.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Wednesday, August 15: 

Cinematic. I'd be kneeling before Loki. 

...because I happen to think he's the rightful king of Asgard, not what ever you were thinking.

Tom-Hiddleston-Sexy-Loki.jpg.2caaf09fc28409e2d71b09db2a1b0943.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

9 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Wednesday, August 15: 

I would most likely be Stan Lee, because then I'd be in all the movies.

If not that, then Wolverine is the obvious Canadian superhero. But the not obvious would would be good as well:

image.png.b9c0fe05b703d040851beb6665e5b874.png

As Vindicator, @Beagle and I would show you the true power of the Commonwealth!

2 hours ago, kristof65 said:

Most likely I'd be some repair guy who had to fix the collateral damage done when Super heroes and Super villains fight each other. 

Actually, there's something int the Marvel Universe called Damage Control, a demolition and construction company owned by Tony Stark and Wilson Fisk that cleans up the aftermath of superhero battles. They even had their own comic.

image.png.1e5ab7996690c8521309862218ac1e91.png

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Wednesday, August 15: 

Comic book universe.

That way I can get my own artist to draw me.

Hell, I want to appear on a limited edition 90s style metal foil holographic embossed cover as one of the innocent bystanders standing in gaped shock as he's being rescued by [insert hero] from [insert villain or event].

• Like 6

10 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Wednesday, August 15: 

Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 6

11 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Wednesday, August 15: 

Cinematic

Probably that lady that 'accidentally' fell against Thor on the London Underground ::D:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Wednesday, August 15: 

I would be CAPTAIN CHAOS!!

Not a good guy or a bad guy, I'm the 'generally good natured and helpful, but occasionally grouchy and apathetic' guy. I generally use my powers for good, but it's not a 24/7 thing. If I'm off the clock, you'd better know the number for 911.  My powers are many: I'm really good at a ferw things, pretty good at a whole lot more, and not so hot at even more than that.

I'd be in both universes, that way my fans could grumble about how the most recent movie 'got my character wrong' due to the events of issues 27-32 clearly demonstrating that I would never/always (as the case may be) act in a certain manner. This would serve to create even more chaos, thus causing my reputation and powers to grow even more until I reach my ultimate goal of becoming a real person, whereupon I seize control of a couple dozen acres of woodland someplace remote to live in harmony with all the fuzzy critters and fling poo at those that come to bother me.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 7
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Wednesday, August 15: 

What do you mean "if"?  Are you saying I'm not? :wacko:

• Haha 9

17 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Wednesday, August 15: 

Probably something along the lines of Garth Ennis's "The Boys". 

• Like 4

After much deliberation / due consideration...

(... and posting in the wrong thread ...)

23 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Today's question brought to us by @Inarah

Wednesday, August 15:  

I know too little about either the comic-verse or the cinema-scape to fit myself in. (Not to mention the spandex outfits...)

Instead...

18 hours ago, malefactus said:

I'll pass on the Marvel universe; re, the place seems to be overrun with self righteous bully boys.

Now if you were to do Looney Tunes/Merry Melodies, I would fit right in...some fuzzy lunatic would work well. 

...I would join Malefactus in the Looney-verse. I could see myself being the shipping coordinator for ACME Labs, the bloke who keeps signing the waivers, so that products get shipped to a certain peculiar customer in Arizona. When not on shift, I would be a penpal to Marvin the Martian; someone needs to convince him not to blow up LoonEarth. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, redambrosia said:

Thursday, August 16: What is something you thought you'd grow out of, but haven't?

My pants, but they still seem to fit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7