Sign in to follow this  
Crowley

Getting To Know You August

2 hours ago, VitM said:

How about spiders?

Spiders are cute though. They'd be all, hey, so, I hope you don't mind, but ima build my web up here in your corner, because you have a lot of bugs and I want to eat them. 

When you surprise them in the shower they'd be like. Oh hey, didn't see you there, sorry, I'll just be on my way. I saw a bug over there to eat...

Actually, talking spiders would be super helpful.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Wednesday, August 22: What animal would be the most terrifying if it could speak?

I'm going for tapeworms.

"The voice is coming from INSIDE OF ME!"

"Are you my conscious?"

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Wednesday, August 22: What animal would be the most terrifying if it could speak?

Flies. Imagine the annoyance of them divebombing you combined with a torrent of verbal abuse added to and the relentless mockery everytime you missed with the fly swatter.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

Flies. Imagine the annoyance of them divebombing you combined with a torrent of verbal abuse added to and the relentless mockery everytime you missed with the fly swatter.

Before I commented on cockroaches, my first thought was flies, but that quickly moved to maggots.  Imagine a swarm of maggots and only being able to hear the nom-nom sounds as they eagerly eat whatever they hatched on. 

Edited by Clearman
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

I could see hornets/wasps talking being pretty bad too... "hey, that one's dealthy afraid of us, go go go, liiiiive for the swarrrrrm!" 

... I may have mixed in a bit of Zerg speech in there by accident... Or deliberately... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Thursday, August 23: What song or artist do you like but rarely admit to liking? (Taylor Swift, anyone?)

Fine, fine, I'll admit it. :p  Despite being heavily into Italian and Dutch hardcore (aka gabber)  as well as DnB and several other styles of downright hard and rough music (various forms of industrial music but especially aggrotech), I have a soft spot for... 

System of a Down - Chop Suey. 

Edit: bonus points for Papa Roach - Getting Away With Murder, as well as Limp Bizkit - Rollin (Air Raid remix) 

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, redambrosia said:

Thursday, August 23: What song or artist do you like but rarely admit to liking? (Taylor Swift, anyone?)

So, my big one is Celine Dion. Probably because of That One Song from a Certain Movie. But I quite like some of her other music. 

Pretty much everything else I have no problem admitting my love for. Yeah, I like Taylor Swift. I also like Baby got Back, so :shrug:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, redambrosia said:

I'm a Rock/Metalhead as many of you know.

My interests range from Supertramp/Queen to Death Metal like Arch Enemy/ Early Opeth. And some Psychobilly/ Rockabilly ( The Creepshow/Hillbilly Moon Explosion etc)

Favorite band of all time Motörhead.

So I officially deny that I also like ABBA or the Bee Gees.:ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Thursday, August 23: What song or artist do you like but rarely admit to liking?

No one ever wants to know what musical artists I like.  Half the time I don’t know the name of the band I am listening to....if I dislike something I turn the radio down....back up it goes if something I do like gets played. 

No idea if If I like Taylor Swift music. 

:huh:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, redambrosia said:

N/A

I'm too old to be 'cool' anymore. If I like a song/artist, I'll freely admit it. If someone wants to give me grief about it, they can take a long walk down a short pier.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Billy Joel

• Like 8