Sign in to follow this  
Generic Fighter

D&D Mini Community Draft Prizes!

My Repaints for the DDM Guild's Community Draft Prize Table! Enjoy:)

7tXpjhL.jpg

umCe0cO.jpg

A Shadar-Kai Warrior.

rTZ8Q1W.jpg

dwpWAde.jpg

A Gold Dragon Wyrmling!

SZLrPA8.jpg

sfedB9I.jpg

The Astral Giant!

WWbgfSf.jpg

aX6QlSY.jpg

The Orc Skeleton!

GF

• Like 13

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BananeDC
      Hop, here we go !

Succubi (nude) :
      https://postimg.cc/DmM9ZxJP

• By Generic Fighter
      So, It is that time of year again! When the winds of flatulence waft the delecate aromas of nerdfunk into ones nostrils! The Convention season is here! And I won't be going to one! At least not a big one. So no GenCon for me :( But I'm still supporting the DDM Guild events there! So, I'm sharing my WiP pictures here.

The "Thundercorn" as I am calling it, is nearly done. just a bit of touch ups and the base to go.

The Pit Fiend just has the base coats on at this time.

The White Wyrmling has the second layer of shading started.

This is a Scaladar. I think it is supposed to be a robot scorpion that shoots lightning. I have a rather ambitious plan for it though. It has a bunch of cracks in its armor and joints. I'm painting those cracks to look like it has bright crackling lightning inside it! Then I plan to paint the armor a bronze or brass.

GF
    • By Rob Dean
      My crew of five drew an earliest hotel registration time of 2:00 this afternoon, which wasn't enough to score a room in a connected hotel.  It looks like we'll be out by the airport again this year, so that will place a premium on traveling light, and shopping responsibly. 

Next task, decide whether we're driving, and how to configure two different miniature war-games for air travel.  Perhaps this is the year when Fat Dragon fold-flat buildings will cover the table...
    • By EvilJames
      Huh usually I put one of these up sooner than this. Just been busy I guess.
      Who's all going?
      How did you fair in the hotel lottery?

So Sunday was event registration.
      Did you get into the events you wanted?

My group did fairly well at the hotel thing this year even though we had to split the group this year. both hotels are fairly close.
      I got into most of the events I wanted. had some issues with the priority system preventing me from getting into events because it conflicted with another event that I would only be going to if I hadn't gotten into an earlier time. Yet some how it did allow me to sign up for 2 Speed paints that conflicted with other events that I got into. (and I only realized one before paying)
      Also I just a bit ago remembered that I wanted to do a Frostgrave event but they are all sold out already.
    • By Generic Fighter
      So I'm going to be repainting some D&D Minis for the DDM Guild's Prize support at GenCon 2018. Just really got started last night, but progress is progress. Sorry about the crappy phone picture.

So, I'm gonna be keeping track of my progress here. My deadline is the first full weekend of July, the 8th or so. As I'll need to mail them to someone who is actually attending:(

GF
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 1 Anonymous, 67 Guests (See full list)