Sign in to follow this  
Ghool

MiniCrate #1 - Swamp Siren (Try #2)

That is several levels of fantastic right there. Your highlights on the hands and hips are spot on, as are your color choices.  The only possible nit I could add would be to consider bumping the highlights on her head crest a notch or two, as it is not quite as bright as the hand which is lower.  That said, it is only a suggestion and the piece is fantastic as is.

• Thanks 1

She is a LOVELY creation, BEAUTIFULLY painted & based. She & her Little Associate are also delightfully creepy; I find that wonderfully appealing. VERY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

That is several levels of fantastic right there. Your highlights on the hands and hips are spot on, as are your color choices.  The only possible nit I could add would be to consider bumping the highlights on her head crest a notch or two, as it is not quite as bright as the hand which is lower.  That said, it is only a suggestion and the piece is fantastic as is.

Nice catch. I painted them separately, so it's not really that surprising.

It's one of those things you don't notice until some one mentions it.

Edited by Ghool
  • Like 1

Dawwww! I love the little...squid puppy?  Your blend work in the purple is terrific too.  It gives a sense of sinuous motion.  I like it a lot!

• Thanks 1