Oathsworn Armadillo Warrior AKA Xolotl by Glitterwolf

Glitterwolf

10 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Great job!

Thx Paul,

More to come soon!

2 hours ago, Warlady said:

This project keeps getting better and better.  I really like this guy, especially his eyes.

Thank you, it's a great sculpt I use him to represent one of the characters in my world.

I always look at pics of real animals when I paint a beastman or someting, it helps.

• Like 2

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a Prince Among Armadillo-dom. You did a SPLENDID job bringing him to life. VERY WELL DONE!

Every once in awhile, we get an armadillo or two in our neighborhood. They are shy little creatures. I was walking over to the creek early one morning & had one running along ahead of me, desperately trying to escape the oncoming Monster (me). I easily strolled passed him, saying "Good morning, Buddy!" as I did so. He shifted into high with an almost imperceptible increase in his speed. When I was a good distance ahead, it occurred to him to stop trying to catch me & hide out somewhere. Armadillos rarely are classed as rocket scientists.

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, malefactus said:

He is a Prince Among Armadillo-dom. You did a SPLENDID job bringing him to life. VERY WELL DONE!

Every once in awhile, we get an armadillo or two in our neighborhood. They are shy little creatures. I was walking over to the creek early one morning & had one running along ahead of me, desperately trying to escape the oncoming Monster (me). I easily strolled passed him, saying "Good morning, Buddy!" as I did so. He shifted into high with an almost imperceptible increase in his speed. When I was a good distance ahead, it occurred to him to stop trying to catch me & hide out somewhere. Armadillos rarely are classed as rocket scientists.

Thx Al!

Happy you like him.

And thanks for sharing the story, I can imagine the scene, cartoon worthy.