• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kuro Cleanbrush
      Hi everyone!  As some of you know from watching my progress over in the WIP section of the forums, I've been busily working away on Cordelia!  This super cute and characterful little mini was an absolute blast to paint, and I appreciated everyone's advice and encouragement!

So, without further ado, here's my cyberpunk version of Cordelia, now to be known as Synth-ia!

Once again, thank you so much to everyone who followed along at home!!!
    • By Kuro Cleanbrush
      Hi all!  So, I keep putting off and putting off posting with as busy as I've been lately, but I really want to get back to using the forums more.  Therefore, here's my newest project!

She's just for fun with no real competitions or games planned for her, but I've loved this rather simple Infinity sculpt for quite a while and finally wanted to get some paint on her!

Also, her base is made of of plasticard and window screen, if anyone is wondering.

• By SisterMaryNapalm
      Hi guys,

So I got a greater number of Infinity Aleph minis from a guy who doesn't find them fit to his playstyle.

Anyway - I decided to create my own bases, opposite to the clean and attractive style of the Aleph minis using some kind of a long lost and ruined city.

Like this:

I also got Atalanta and her SpotBot and I think that this spotbot has quite a personality and I want to create his base accordingly.

(Picture for reference)

So I thought that it would be fitting to have some kind of robot head or so he could stare at. (Like to 2b in the picture below - but being a mechanical rabbit with sad eyes).

So I thought about using a space marine head but I don't find it fitting to the whole setting and it would just disappear between the rubble and the debris I prepared for the base. And it wouldn't match the style of Infinity.

On the other hand - I tried using a bandai mecha/gundam head and it is way too big for a 25mm base. Does anyone have an idea which could help me solve the problem?
    • By Gargs
      SKU: CVB280176-0580

My Devil Dogs Team, part of the USARF Starter Box by Corvus Belli. Who doesn't like a gun toting werewolf and his sidekick?

As always, any and all C&C is greatly appreciated as I am constantly looking for pointers on how to improve!

Thanks for looking!

Gargs
  • Who's Online   42 Members, 0 Anonymous, 198 Guests (See full list)