CAV: Strike Ops III Kickstarter September 19th 2018

CAVBOSS

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking through the Malvernis section of the Rulebook and realized that they use a base of 5 per squad like the Terrans, makes planning on how to use these guys a little different!

Aaaaand, I'm gonna have to learn how to airbrush at least primer coats once his thing gets here!

Edited by Corsair
  • Like 1

• Reaper User
6 hours ago, Corsair said:

I was looking through the Malvernis section of the Rulebook and realized that they use a base of 5 per squad like the Terrans, makes planning on how to use these guys a little different!

Aaaaand, I'm gonna have to learn how to airbrush at least primer coats once his thing gets here!

Hordes of infantry!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On an entirely different note, I am very  glad to have gotten in with a reputable company for my first Kickstarter purchase. I helped my FLGS video their unboxing for the last Reaper Kickstarter arrival, so I knew that this was a trustworthy operation. Seeing what so many have gone through, especially the folks burned in the Confrontation thread here, makes me really appreciate this bunch.

• Like 4

• Reaper User

Just a quick thank you to all of our backers and supporters during 2018! This was another great year for CAV as we continue to grow and attract new players. 2019 looks just as spectacular and we hope you and all your family and friends have a safe and blessed year!!!

2018HOLIDAY.jpg

• Like 4

And you have a lovely holidays as well! 

For Canada, is there a minimum amount for free shipping? ..and by chance, is that giant resin model of doom still an option? 

Edit: looks like it.  The other question I'd be curious about is which currency Canadians use on the Canadian shipping part - is it USD, or are we paying in CAD? 

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 1

• Reaper User
14 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

And you have a lovely holidays as well! 

For Canada, is there a minimum amount for free shipping? ..and by chance, is that giant resin model of doom still an option? 

Edit: looks like it.  The other question I'd be curious about is which currency Canadians use on the Canadian shipping part - is it USD, or are we paying in CAD? 

All prices, charges etc are in USD (though paypal or your credit card provider will make the conversion). Free shipping on all orders over $35 USD (around $46 CAD last I looked) on the talon.games site and yes a very FEW of the Big Dictators (I noticed earlier a couple went out over the weekend already in Canada!) are left and we will not be doing any more of this design (we are working on the Starhawk VI now).

• Like 3