CAV: Strike Ops III Kickstarter September 19th 2018

CAVBOSS

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is definitely done, at least unless I get a new job before the pledge manager closes.....

I have to say, going through my Bones 4 last week, that I was kind of wishing there were some big stompy robots in there.  The IMEF Bulldog was very satisfying to play with ::D:

But having seen the Stygian Barge, I really want a dropship (or 3) now.... 

• Like 4

I'm thinking two since I have virtually no scenery atm, even though I've been seriously contemplating putting an order in with TTCombat to get some buildings to go with the stuff from this Kickstarter.... 

But budget is a lot more.... Well, it's a nice budget, I just have to actually totally follow it ::P:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Maredudd said:

I’ve got a bunch of Hirst Arts molds that I plan to use to make smaller natural, and maybe not so natural, terrain elements to go along with the KS stuff.

Those the Star Fortress ones?  They look pretty sweet!

I have a ton of HA molds from years ago but haven't used them in ages.....might be time to consider selling those, could get a lot of filament for printer.....

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Corsair said:

Will you all quit talking about the terrain pack? Please? I do not need the Terrain Pack  I do not need the Terrain Pack 

I do not need the Terrain Pack

Whimper

Fine, no more talking about the Terrain Pack!

But I'll just leave this here....

e3ba7db7a6b4270a1eed276613df5808_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&w=680&fit=max&v=1539827757&auto=format&gif-q=50&q=92&s=3aa64253f2f826d175eb8661f533384c

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Corsair said:

Will you all quit talking about the terrain pack? Please? I do not need the Terrain Pack  I do not need the Terrain Pack 

Whimper

It'll let you set up dioramas, even temporary ones... 

It'll let your tanks look cool and sneaky... 

It'll show those impudent forces that they're up for quite the fight so just give us the cookies and nobody gets blasted! ::P:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4