CAVBOSS

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User
On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 2:52 PM, WhiteWulfe said:

Oh! @CAVBOSS... How soon after pledge manager closes will we get shipping billing, and how long will we have to pay such? 

We will start sending them out in July. You have up to shipping time to pay I would guess. If you don't pay we don't ship! ;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CAVBOSS said:

We will start sending them out in July. You have up to shipping time to pay I would guess. If you don't pay we don't ship! ;)

Just to make sure, you ARE talking about sending the shipping bill, not the ACVs early? Right?

• Like 1

• Reaper User
8 minutes ago, Corsair said:

Just to make sure, you ARE talking about sending the shipping bill, not the ACVs early? Right?

Correct...sorry about that. The shipping invoices will start in July (plus shirt size requests and such for those pledge levels).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Reaper User

Important note: Make sure if you are using an email address set up as a spam catcher, etc. that we have a valid email address for you (you can change this in the PM as part of your info, but still use the old address to log in with) when we send out shipping invoices or you will miss your order shipping!

• Like 3

The only thing that is weaker than my brains ability to remember to lock in my pledge before it gets down to final notices, is my ability to refrain from adding minis that I don't strictly need.  

That said, if the "Bones Black" Cav and Trenchworks aircraft don't tempt me into actually painting some stuff then I'm officially a lost cause.

• Like 2

Yeah, I think it's safe to say my pledge will be left as follows.  I wanted to get more, but other things took priority.  I'd love to get a few more things, but such is life - here's hoping the Trenchworx planes can be picked up at a later date!

1x Core

1x Terrain Expansion Set

2x Tsuiseki II

Both paint sets

2x Banshee

Picking up a second terrain expansion as well as two more Tsuiseki II's would be awesome, but sadly next payday is July 5th, and that doesn't quite match up with the pledge manager closing almost a week before that.  Oh well, got most of the basics I wanted, which is what counts ^_^

• Like 2

I actually made it through the PM closing without making an additional pledge. It was a close thing, but then I decided I didn't really need 16 Haunts . . . 

As it is I still need to work harder at organizing my game room as I still have most of Bones i, Bones II, Bones III, Bones IV, CAV I, CAV II, and now CAV III to organize . . .

• Like 3