CAV: Strike Ops III Kickstarter September 19th 2018

CAVBOSS

2 hours ago, Maredudd said:

I actually made it through the PM closing without making an additional pledge. It was a close thing, but then I decided I didn't really need 16 Haunts . . . 

As it is I still need to work harder at organizing my game room as I still have most of Bones i, Bones II, Bones III, Bones IV, CAV I, CAV II, and now CAV III to organize . . .

My room will be the other way around soon enough, except it'll be just CAV III....  And a bunch of terrain!

• Like 1

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Maredudd said:

As it is I still need to work harder at organizing my game room as I still have most of Bones i, Bones II, Bones III, Bones IV, CAV I, CAV II, and now CAV III to organize . . .

I'm not going to start with what I still have to organise in my games room/office...we can start with Bones and Cav, then move on to Lego, then the remainder of my miniatures...

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Maredudd said:

Wait a minute! Now the waiting starts? So what have I been doing the last October?!?! ::D:

ANTICIPATING the waiting.

It's like knowing Christmas is coming, but until Thanksgiving is done, you don't really start thinking about it until December.

[Now I want a Christmas tree with my order.]

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 7/1/2019 at 3:19 PM, Maredudd said:

IAs it is I still need to work harder at organizing my game room as I still have most of Bones i, Bones II, Bones III, Bones IV, CAV I, CAV II, and now CAV III to organize . . .

I have to start packing up more mostly organized paint room this weekend, as I've started work in a new city, in a new province.
Not to worry, I've already got my paints and a good selection of BSRs in my apartment in the new city, but the rest needs to be packed away before we list the house for sale.

On 7/5/2019 at 2:34 PM, WhiteWulfe said:

So, I'm curious... On the topic of anticipated waiting...  What is everyone looking forward to the most? 

Honestly, the next kickstarter!  I want my drop ship(s)!!!!  ::D:

But out of what is coming?  Paint.  Terrain.  Haunts. Pillagers.  Many, many tanks. Planes. All of it really.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Many, many tanks.

I wish I'd had the cash to do more than just Banshees, but that's life.  I'll have to get them at retail later on. 

I'm curious as to when shipping costs invoices will go out, almost the end of July now, which brings us closer to September ^_^

Edit: for future Kickstarters, I realllllly want those buggies... And the dropship... 

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 3