CAV: Strike Ops III Kickstarter September 19th 2018

CAVBOSS

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/5/2019 at 10:34 AM, WhiteWulfe said:

So, I'm curious... On the topic of anticipated waiting...  What is everyone looking forward to the most? 

The dropship. 

Purely because someone put the idea of doing it as a 7-day challenge into my head.

This idea has firmly resisted my every attempt to evict it from my skull. :;,;:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

I would also be down for that if the price is reasonable

My guess it it would probably be somewhere around the same price as the 28mm Dictator B, but naturally that would be a @CAVBOSS@CAVBOSS  question (no idea why it doubled up on the at).

I know they were working on what, Starhawk V or something like that as the next one, weren't they? 

I'm looking forward to the retail release, since I didn't get any extra Haunts and I want at least another four ^_^

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

My guess it it would probably be somewhere around the same price as the 28mm Dictator B, but naturally that would be a @CAVBOSS@CAVBOSS  question (no idea why it doubled up on the at).

I know they were working on what, Starhawk V or something like that as the next one, weren't they? 

I'm looking forward to the retail release, since I didn't get any extra Haunts and I want at least another four ^_^

ah, I went with 6 haunts 2 pillagers, and then 1 set of banshees, flails, poltergeists, sabres, and outlaws instead of a core pledge.

• Like 4

• Reaper User

I did hear yesterday that first test shots are done and the second set as well and are headed my way to approve, so that's a great sign we are getting close and the factory is keeping up with the schedule they provided (that I added to last update)!

• Like 6