CAV: Strike Ops III Kickstarter September 19th 2018

CAVBOSS

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User

We will be finishing up shipping invoices by the end of the week so hang in there. We are still trying to get orders locked in.

The plan is to ship them to Buffalo, NY and then for our Canadian shipper to pick up and bring back across the border to ship, so I'm going to assume they will use Canada Post. That's the plan for now anyway.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, CAVBOSS said:

We will be finishing up shipping invoices by the end of the week so hang in there. We are still trying to get orders locked in.

The plan is to ship them to Buffalo, NY and then for our Canadian shipper to pick up and bring back across the border to ship, so I'm going to assume they will use Canada Post. That's the plan for now anyway.

Okay, good to know.  Surprising that there are still people who haven't locked orders in o_O

If it's the same company that handles the store orders, it'll probably be CanadaPost.  I just wanted to make sure, since I currently have my FlexDelivery address in there, and UPS can't deliver to those since it's an internal CanadaPost thing.  It's a way of being nice to your local delivery driver if you know you won't be home when they swing by - that and you get the packages a day earlier, because they're sent directly to your local post office, and you get an email notification, which is really handy because you can pick it up on the way home from work ^_^

• Like 3

I think the other reason why I'm wanting to pay my shipping is so that it's paid for, and I don't have to worry about accidentally sending the cash over to a different stompy robot Kickstarter by accident.

I also swear it has absolutely nothing to do with wanting to be responsible, but at the same time going "I want to order a bunch of things from various companies!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Huh. Looks like I was one of the people that didn't fill out the pledge manager, according to the email I just got. That's incredibly not like me. But it did say that there had been some issues with software, and thus brain tells me that I'm likely just one of the victims. Fair enough. Not my fault.

So I'm filling out the pdf version of the pledge manager based on what I had on my spreadsheet tracker, and I wind up with $25 credit left. That's really weird. Go over things again. Yeah, I listed everything that I put into the "pledge manager" column on the spreadsheet of mine, but still keep coming up short from my full pledge. Brain tells me that I perhaps added shipping, but that amount doesn't seem right. Brain tells me that I perhaps wanted some pad at the end of the KS for the next unlocked figure, but with only one unlock remaining, that should have been $5 not $25. Brain suggests maybe I wanted an aircraft and another CAV add-on. But I was pretty sure I was passing on the aircraft.

Brain confused.

Finally found that there were 5 add-ons that I hadn't put a quantity into the "pledge manager" column that I was using to transfer to the pdf. I used that column to mark what I had put into the PM. Huh. I guess I had to stop midway through for some reason and never got back into the PM!

Brain was wrong.

Stupid brain.

Now I'm very curious as to what in the world I was doing at the time. Eh. PDF-PM complete now at least.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1