Sign in to follow this  
CAVBOSS

CAV: Strike Ops III Kickstarter September 19th 2018

On 10/9/2019 at 7:06 PM, CAVBOSS said:

I promise to have Canada out no later than Friday evening. RoW I'm still waiting on shipping quotes. That stuff all goes over on a pallet and our freight forwarder is trying to find best way to get it over there.

Hang in there. Still trying to get this sorted out and waiting for some numbers.

-- Pushing this till next Tues. Due to the holiday on Monday for US and Canada, the stuff I needed to finish up won't be here today as expected.

Edited by CAVBOSS
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I may or may not have received shipping notification for Canada.

I'm expecting a bunch of shipments from different places, so I don't know if it's this one or not. But it started in Knoxville and weighs 10lbs, so it may be.

Edit: NOOOOOOOOOO!!! :unsure:

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

I may or may not have received shipping notification for Canada.

I'm expecting a bunch of shipments from different places, so I don't know if it's this one or not. But it started in Knoxville and weighs 10lbs, so it may be.

Not ours anyway...sorry. We are sending out CA shipping invoices in the next day or two. We received final charges today from our forwarder there.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, CAVBOSS said:

Not ours anyway...sorry. We are sending out CA shipping invoices in the next day or two. We received final charges today from our forwarder there.

Ooooh, glad to hear this either way.  That money in a savings account is trying to burn a giant hole in my wallet/pocket!

EDIT: Can't resist asking - there wouldn't happen to be a chance to be able to "sneak" an order of a CAVCon shirt and some Fighting Pirahna transfers into our box, would there?  Such things sadly aren't available on the Canadian ordering site.

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 3

Still trying to lock in these last few so if you see your user name on this list, check your spam folders etc for the emails we have sent or email us ASAP! custserv(at)talon-games(dot)com

I will publish the list one more time in the update on Friday:

John Robert Lord

Jamie Blackman

Jeff Gregory

Justin Burr

John Mahaffy

Larry Shuping

Carey Delay

Dimiter Kolev

Ric Mohri

Steve Salotti

The Phalanx Consortium

Devon Harmon

Michael McMillen

Roger Hooten

William V. Grand

Jeff Logan

Justin Rodriguez

Mark Blanchard

Kimberly Rowland

Chris Mikucki

Thomas Davis

George Terry

Joseph E Blake

B

21 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Ooooh, glad to hear this either way.  That money in a savings account is trying to burn a giant hole in my wallet/pocket!

EDIT: Can't resist asking - there wouldn't happen to be a chance to be able to "sneak" an order of a CAVCon shirt and some Fighting Pirahna transfers into our box, would there?  Such things sadly aren't available on the Canadian ordering site.

We can always plan ahead on a regular order if needed, if you don't mind waiting on your order to ship with our restocks to CA forwarder, but we can always try with the KS stuff...just when you see me post "hey we are starting fulfillment tomorrow" to make sure you start bugging me then! :)

Also we have updated the FPG stuff with new prints and should have that stuff up this week or next.

While Im here...I just thought I would throw this out there...

KSPIC.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, CAVBOSS said:

We can always plan ahead on a regular order if needed, if you don't mind waiting on your order to ship with our restocks to CA forwarder, but we can always try with the KS stuff...just when you see me post "hey we are starting fulfillment tomorrow" to make sure you start bugging me then! :)

Also we have updated the FPG stuff with new prints and should have that stuff up this week or next.

I think I'll try and work something out once all the Kickstarter madness has ended - it's probably the safer option!

1 hour ago, CAVBOSS said:

KSPIC.jpg

Oooooooooooh, that's a decent amount of boxes, to say the least.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, CAVBOSS said:

KSPIC.jpg

BIG STOMPY ROBOTS!!!!!

(With soft Squishy Insides!!!)

By th way, my puppy ate the f5 key . . . 

No, not really. I broke it . . . :B):

Edited by Maredudd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, CAVBOSS said:

Canadian Backers... your shipping invoice from PayPal should be in your mailbox now. Thank you!

Got it!

Paid it!

Got receipt!

Now the REAL waiting starts.

[Looks out window to see if delivery truck is there]

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

CAV KS3 Update: 18 October, 2019

And a Happy “Not Monday” to you all! Several things to cover in this update including (so make sure to READ the parts pertinent to you!):

• Open Pledges Remaining
  • Shipping Invoices (US and CA backers only)
  • Shipping Invoices (RoW)
  • Where’s my stuff? Update

Open Pledges Remaining

We still have a few backers that we DO NOT HAVE a closed-out pledge for whatever reason. This means YOU WILL NOT get your rewards when we start final fulfillment and you risk NOT RECEIVING ANYTHING if we can’t get this resolved in a timely manner. So, PLEASE, PLEASE… if your KS Backer Name is on this list, email us today at custserv(at)talon-games(dot)com so we can get you locked in!!!

• John Robert Lord
  • Jamie Blackman
  • Jeff Gregory
  • Justin Burr
  • John Mahaffy
  • Larry Shuping
  • Carey Delay
  • Dimiter Kolev
  • Ric Mohri
  • Steve Salotti
  • Devon Harmon
  • Michael McMillen
  • Roger Hooten
  • William V. Grand
  • Jeff Logan
  • Justin Rodriguez
  • Mark Blanchard
  • Kimberly Rowland
  • Chris Mikucki
  • Thomas Davis
  • George Terry
  • Joseph E Blake
  • B (Yes, the letter “B”)

Shipping Invoices (US and CA backers only)

At this time, we have sent out all the shipping invoices to our US and CA backers. If you haven’t received one yet from PayPal, email us today at custserv(at)talon-games(dot)com so we can get that fixed. If you have received one and haven’t paid yet, no worries but it must be paid BEFORE we start fulfillment (see below) if you want your rewards the same time as everyone else. Last time I looked there are about 90 US people remaining that have NOT paid the invoice we sent out. Canada just went out today, so be on the lookout in your inbox!

Please note, if you HAVE already paid the/an invoice through PayPal, all you will receive is a receipt from PayPal and you are good to go for final fulfillment. Nothing additional will be sent out until we start send out tracking emails.

Shipping Invoices (RoW)

For everyone else, we are still trying to get all our numbers in so we can get it as close as possible. Everything goes out on a pallet to UK or AU and then our partners forward from there. For the EU, we are still waiting on what the final Brexit is going to look like so we know how to even ship your stuff.

af06a8cd98e2ae161656ab783eab4212_origina

Where’s My Stuff? Update

Everything has been manufactured, boxed, and ready to go since the middle of September but for whatever reasons (none of which are our fault…really), they have not been put on a ship till this week. They are now loaded and are EXPECTED to set “sail” on the 20th of October with a final delivery to our warehouse no later than November 17th.

Reaper has the paint all done and we have received all the planes from TrenchWorx and our Dropship Pilot rewards are due over the next two weeks. Once all the rest of the models are in hand and sorted, we will start fulfillment and final shipment.

Have a great weekend!

Edited by CAVBOSS
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, CAVBOSS said:

Canadian Backers... your shipping invoice from PayPal should be in your mailbox now. Thank you!

Invoice received.  Will pay once I'm near a computer! 

And ooh, $25 CAD cheaper than I was expecting, which is a nice treat ^_^

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Invoice received.  Will pay once I'm near a computer! 

And ooh, $25 CAD cheaper than I was expecting, which is a nice treat ^_^

Canadians are just so darn nice! Eh?  ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3