Sign in to follow this  
CAVBOSS

CAV: Strike Ops III Kickstarter September 19th 2018

On 11/1/2019 at 6:50 PM, CAVBOSS said:

I think the only ones to worry is the CA orders as all US will be 2 or 3 day shipping. As we will be stocking these paints in our CA warehouse, if you request, we will not ship paints and issue you a gift certificate to order direct when warmer if you like but you would have a 2nd postage charge (whatever CanadaPost charges for sending from Brantford to you) if not combined with a normal retail order. Best compromise I can think of at the moment.

Good solution for Canada, but I'm in the USA. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, haldir said:

Good solution for Canada, but I'm in the USA. :lol:

No paint for you guys.  We're building a fort with everyone's bottles of paint... 

I'd suspect that the US ones will ship out of the US warehouse :p

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

No paint for you guys.  We're building a fort with everyone's bottles of paint... 

I'd suspect that the US ones will ship out of the US warehouse :p

Well if it gets shipped by the magical portal used for Bones 4, you might get yours first...:lol:

Again, I'm not too worried but it does get quite cold here. Temps are slightly above normal right now. I guess we just had a very early cool down when I posted the original question. Still, it's something to think of & for me getting a voucher would just defeat the purpose of buying only paint at KS prices.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, haldir said:

Still, it's something to think of & for me getting a voucher would just defeat the purpose of buying only paint at KS prices.

Yeah, I hear you on the voucher.  I'm still debating back and forth which way I'll go, truth be told.  Either way, I'm definitely looking forward to all the goodies in the box! 

• Like 3

Nobody will NOT get the paint they have ordered. Its more a case of do you want to take a chance of waiting for a new batch if they come in ruined (it may be the first quarter of 2020 before we are stocking it up there).

I'm not as worried with US orders because I know they will spend 99% of their time in heated areas. I have no idea how Canada Post does theirs.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CAVBOSS said:

I'm not as worried with US orders because I know they will spend 99% of their time in heated areas. I have no idea how Canada Post does theirs.

You would think this would be easy to search, but apparently it leads down a rabbit hole of this and that... O_o

2 hours ago, CAVBOSS said:

Nobody will NOT get the paint they have ordered. Its more a case of do you want to take a chance of waiting for a new batch if they come in ruined (it may be the first quarter of 2020 before we are stocking it up there).

So wait, if I'm reading this right, if we choose to risk it, the resupply won't be available until spring, which could mean that if we did take the risk and something freezes, we would still be able to get replacements once it warms up again? 

• Confused 1

Okay, to solve the Canadian paint freezing problem, send @WhiteWulfe's paint order to me. I am in Southern Illinois and will gladly care for it til he can come and pick it up!

Seriously, have you heard anything on shipping/Customs? Thanks

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Corsair said:

Okay, to solve the Canadian paint freezing problem, send @WhiteWulfe's paint order to me. I am in Southern Illinois and will gladly care for it til he can come and pick it up!

*snerks* trying to build a fort out if paint? :p

• Haha 3

Our forwarder reported yesterday the rewards are en route to Dallas and has updated the ETA to Nov 18th (moving it from Sunday to Monday). As long as that holds up, it is our intention to begin fulfillment that week. 

I will be shipping any US orders with PAINT and/or PLANES ONLY next week, provided your shipping invoice has been paid.

Speaking of, we still have 90 outstanding shipping invoices...just a heads up.

Retailers:

Your orders will not be shipping with everyone else's as we have to package your product first. As a result you HAVE NOT yet been sent your shipping invoice.

Plus all the swag for our Dropship Pilot Level backers is ready to go!

No photo description available.

Edited by CAVBOSS
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Whoooo, great to hear things are getting even closer!  And wow, still 90 invoices for North America that haven't been paid? o_O

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Whoooo, great to hear things are getting even closer!  And wow, still 90 invoices for North America that haven't been paid? o_O

Its just not North America, with 90 backers world-wide not yet paying their shipping invoice.

Edited by CAVBOSS
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, CAVBOSS said:

Its just not US.

Is that worldwide, or North America?  (there's more than the US in North America ~_^)

2 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Is that worldwide, or North America?  (there's more than the US in North America ~_^)

Canada is a suburb of the US and Mexico is .....well....Mexico  ;)::P:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this