Sign in to follow this  
CAVBOSS

CAV: Strike Ops III Kickstarter September 19th 2018

Seeing that swag pic reaaaally makes me wish I hadn't had to drop my pledge level down during Kickstarter >.>;;;;

And also, out of sheer curiosity @CAVBOSS, what CAV is that blueprint poster of, and is it something people can buy by chance?

• Like 2

@CAVBOSS can I request you to hold shipping my order until after Thanksgiving, I will be out of town and not home that week. I can't post on the KS page, so I am asking here.

3 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Seeing that swag pic reaaaally makes me wish I hadn't had to drop my pledge level down during Kickstarter >.>;;;;

And also, out of sheer curiosity @CAVBOSS, what CAV is that blueprint poster of, and is it something people can buy by chance?

That's actually an old Titanfall poster, but we have talked about doing one up for the dictator at some point.

1 hour ago, Corsair said:

@CAVBOSS can I request you to hold shipping my order until after Thanksgiving, I will be out of town and not home that week. I can't post on the KS page, so I am asking here.

To be honest, Im not even sure we have that capability with the way orders are pulled and handled. With almost 1000 of them going out, it gets a bit crazy. Your better option is to change to an alternate address in an email to me at the custserv(at)talon-games(dot)com as I can change that right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, CAVBOSS said:

That's actually an old Titanfall poster, but we have talked about doing one up for the dictator at some point.

To be honest, Im not even sure we have that capability with the way orders are pulled and handled. With almost 1000 of them going out, it gets a bit crazy. Your better option is to change to an alternate address in an email to me at the custserv(at)talon-games(dot)com as I can change that right now.

I will be asking the Post Office to hold our mail and hope it works. I am also going to ask a friend to drive by every couple of days to check. Thanks, fingers crossed!

• Like 2

Just notified that our box is on hold for an "agricultural exam" and a new expected delivery date of Nov 20th. This delay has not changed our intent to get out before the 27th.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, CAVBOSS said:

Just notified that our box is on hold for an "agricultural exam" and a new expected delivery date of Nov 20th. This delay has not changed our intent to get out before the 27th.

I'd say that sounds bad...except that biosecurity is rather important, and I'm sure it's a random chance as to whether or not they get flagged for checking ;-)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ratsmitglied said:

I'd say that sounds bad...except that biosecurity is rather important, and I'm sure it's a random chance as to whether or not they get flagged for checking ;-)

My bet is something we shared the railcar with. We have cleared customs and the models are in Texas, but final delivery hasn't been scheduled yet.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

See the source image

For CAV KS3 Backers, we currently have 53 outstanding invoices for shipping unpaid. Most of these have not been "viewed" so I'm assuming they are going into a junk folder or a spam catcher email address.
If you backed the KS and haven't received a shipping invoice to pay, you might ought to figure out what's up fast! It's not such a big deal for US backers down the road as shipping amounts wont change, but for the rest of the world with orders going out together, shipping later separately is pretty drastic. US International mail for a Core Set starts at $91 USD (with no duties or taxes prepaid).

The list of the following 17 backers have no order on file for us to send out shipping invoices or even know what they want to do with their rewards...

Jeff Gregory
Justin Burr
John Mahaffy
Larry Shuping
Carey Delay
Ric Mohri
Steve Salotti
Michael McMillen
Roger Hooten
William V. Grand
Jeff Logan
Mark Blanchard
Kimberly Rowland
Thomas Davis
George Terry
Joseph E Blake
B

• Confused 4

Wow, that's....  A few names to say the least.  I'm rather surprised.  Is this something that happens with all Kickstarters, where people don't even try to lock in a pledge? o_O

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Wow, that's....  A few names to say the least.  I'm rather surprised.  Is this something that happens with all Kickstarters, where people don't even try to lock in a pledge? o_O

Yes. I had people ask for KS2 stuff 18 months later..and a couple of months back we had one show up from KS1. That was what, five years ago now? Hence why the disclaimer now as to when we cut bait and move on. Part of the problem is people use "spam" catcher emails for their accounts and then never check them. Whats worst is most of these are $150+ pledges.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2

Was just notified that our shipment is still being held for the agricultural exam, so no delivery tomorrow (the 20th) as hoped. With this getting into the back half of this week and Thanksgiving next week, looks like fulfillment will have to be moved to first week of December.

Sorry folks, I tried.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Two options going on here.

Either somebody took the work 'terrain' on the shipping manifest seriously or there's a bunch of Customs agents somewhere playing with tiny robots.

::P:

• Haha 5