Sign in to follow this  
CAVBOSS

CAV: Strike Ops III Kickstarter September 19th 2018

Still no notification (originally backer #40, Wave 2).

I just hope I get it by Dec 23rd in Canada. I leave for the holidays on the 24th and won't be back until the new year.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Cranky Dog said:

Still no notification (originally backer #40, Wave 2).

I just hope I get it by Dec 23rd in Canada. I leave for the holidays on the 24th and won't be back until the new year.

I'm just hoping CanadaPost isn't going to be too too silly about their delivery time frames.  A package from Brampton Ontario was shipped on the fifth (nope, not CAV related, it's coffee) and there's been no update since. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lowlylowlycook said:

It's ether CAV or a very  interesting coincidence.

cool, then mine appears to have label, but has not reached the post office yet

Got my shipping notice just after 2 eastern time but was too busy to run outside, but I did take 10 seconds to do the Big Stompy Robot dance! WOOHOO!!

• Like 2

So, uhm, what are the odds of having my paints held until spring, even though I'm massively excited to try them out?  I have very little faith in CanadaPost's ability right now since they've kept a package in Brampton, Ontario, in the back of a truck for five whole days before even marking it as being received at the processing facility.  It's coffee, so it will survive, but...  If they do the same thing to paint, that's pretty much a guaranteed freeze with Canadian weather... 

• Sad 1

Hey! I finally got a notification that the shipping label was generated! Hopefully it will hit the road tomorrow and from Denton stuff usually gets here in 3 days. So hopefully Monday or even Saturday if I'm really lucky. @WhiteWulfe no good ideas on the paint.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

would a package originating in El Dorado KS be cav?

Aha, that must be what my mystery box is! I couldn't figure it out, and there was zero indication in the email who was sending it lol. Super excited! :D

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I was legitimately coming to the Forums just now to see about an update since I was a post-campaign backer and so I don't get updates via PM. I'm glad to see things moving along!! I'm sure I'll be a super late shipment since I backed after the fact, but it's nice to know it's moving. 

• Like 3

If you are US your box should be on the way. Sometimes shipping notices can be slow to update and theres always the chance we got a letter off when entering your email address and its stuck in limbo some where.

Canada and Australia went by air yesterday so they are due at the fufiller first of next week and hopefully they will get them out ASAP. That part is out of my hands at this point.

UK and EU get picked up this Friday and should be at Reaper UK next week as well.

• Like 5