CAV: Strike Ops III Kickstarter September 19th 2018

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, CAVBOSS said:

If you are US your box should be on the way. Sometimes shipping notices can be slow to update and theres always the chance we got a letter off when entering your email address and its stuck in limbo some where.

Canada and Australia went by air yesterday so they are due at the fufiller first of next week and hopefully they will get them out ASAP. That part is out of my hands at this point.

UK and EU get picked up this Friday and should be at Reaper UK next week as well.

If the tracking info came via an email labeled shipperapp.net then it was delivered to my mailbox today. When I got the email the other day, it looked like some kind of spam/fishing email so I sent it to junk!!

• Like 2
  • Reaper User
2 hours ago, Adrift said:

If the tracking info came via an email labeled shipperapp.net then it was delivered to my mailbox today. When I got the email the other day, it looked like some kind of spam/fishing email so I sent it to junk!!

We use EasyPost and their app to notify is shipperapp.net but its supposed to show its from us (Talon Games) but who knows :)

• Like 4

Got mine!! The better plastic which is more Bones black is soooooo much nicer, better details and I'm thrilled to have these! I almost wish I could donate the white plastic ones I have from the first KS back to the plastic pool 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, SamuraiJack said:

I didnt get a notice, but USPS tells me it left Dallas on 12/10 and is now in the phantom zone of 'In transit to next facility'

That's the worst, unless it just randomly appears at your door or mailbox without any further ado.

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      I went with saturated colors on this one.  Enough of the black and brown, this Sascha is from a dimension where the future's so bright you gotta wear shades. 

• By Inarah
      Black on black, your standard sci-fi street-runner.  Gave his coat a touch of purple just to give the eye something to look at.  

• By Inarah
      Painted this guy waaay back in April.  Been a while since I did any show off threads...  Anyway, had fun making his carapace look shiny.  This was also a special needs Bathalian, coming to me with a missing tentacle. I was able to carve one out of some leftover sprue that I keep on hand for such emergencies. 

I'm looking forward to painting his friends. 

• By lexomatic
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1241236607/wickerpunk-rpg?ref=activity

Hi, we're Crow Land Publishing, and here's our first book, Wickerpunk. A supplement book for Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition, with application for all fantasy and horror games, such as Pathfinder, Call Of Cthulhu and even superhero games, like Champions. It will be 275 pages.
      Folk horror – horror and supernatural fiction that relies on elements of the past, folklore, superstition, the dreadful majesty of nature, the darkest urges of old religion. And old gods. Where the landscape itself is a symbol of fear and dark majesty. 

Heroic fantasy – a dream of blades and magic, a dream of defiance of the dark powers of the world, where we can be our truest ideals of our self. 

And when these genres collide – we have Wickerpunk.  A genre in which the ancient and natural world of the Wyld meets the imperialist world of Industry.
      If you like film such as Gawain and the Green Knight, Dragonslayer and The VVitch, you'll like our book.
      If you like games such as Maiden of Sker, Greedfall, and Hellblade, you’ll like our book. 

If you like anime such as Princess Mononoke, The Ancient Magus’ Bride and Faery Gone, you’ll like our book.
      If you like TV shows such as The Witcher, Game of Thrones, (especially the White Walkers stuff!) and the classic 1980s Robin of Sherwood, you’ll like our book. 
      If you like novels such as The Mists of Avalon, The Dark Is Rising and The Broken Sword, you’ll like our book. 
      Wickerpunk is a sourcebook that instructs GMs and players alike on what wickerpunk looks like in a game of D&D or any fantasy roleplaying game.
    • By Westfalia
      We have a small and short campaign live at Kickstarter.
      As the clunky title suggests, It's about a big virus, his small buddy and some masked adventurers.

The all in level is 50 USD (60 Canadian) + postage

Thanks for having a look!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/westfaliaminiatures/flying-virus-monster-vs-masked-adventurers

• Who's Online   16 Members, 3 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)