CAV: Strike Ops III Kickstarter September 19th 2018

CAVBOSS

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Speaking of the Canada... anyone get tracking yet?  I have not.

Not that anything is moving much up here anyway.  I had an order from the UK depart there on Saturday, and tracking still doesn't show it entering Canada.......

Nada.

It may one of those times where we receive the notifications the same day our package reaches our front door.

International shipping does that sometimes, especially if it has to go through multiple couriers.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Speaking of the Canada... anyone get tracking yet?  I have not.

Not that anything is moving much up here anyway.  I had an order from the UK depart there on Saturday, and tracking still doesn't show it entering Canada.......

Nothing here either.  Hopefully Silver Fox posts them soon, it would be nice to have a chance, even if a tiny one, at getting my package this year.  That and if they shipped today, there's a chance Cranky Dog might get their package before going home for the holidays! ^_^

• Like 1

• Reaper User

Im getting CC'd as they post them. So you should be seeing something today at some point. 

Make sure if you are receiving paint to make arrangements for the package to not sit outside upon delivery please!

6 hours ago, Cranky Dog said:

Canada's turkey is not done thawing!

After the beginning of the new year, once everyone is satisfied with their acquisitions (i.e. showing off), then I'll feel satisfied.

In fairness, I forgot they locked the thread. My statement was more in line with the tags.

• Like 3

@SamuraiJack or @Darsc Zacal any chance at updating the tag to fulfilling? ^_^

10 minutes ago, CAVBOSS said:

Im getting CC'd as they post them. So you should be seeing something today at some point. 

Oooh, this is nice to hear that we should hopefully be getting emails soon.  Sounds like it will be Friday pickup, but oh well - still a chance for CanadaPost to not be stupid and still get me my mechs next week ^_^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Just got my tracking number from Silver Fox! 

15 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Me too!  Something new to hit F5 over and over again tomorrow while the tracking doesn't update!  Woohoo!!!

[Looks at email accounts]

[Looks at spam folder just in case]

Bah, humbug!

• Like 1