Darcstaar

Doomsday Dawn, Pathfinder 2nd Edition Playtest

29 minutes ago, ShadowRaven said:

Oh, I missed marking that down too? Yikes. Going to take some time adjusting to this

That's ok, I'm still adjusting to the race mainly demi-humans not having the standard abilities like previous editions/brands. 

Sorry for the delay, I got to working on my RCon figures & I'm really close. I'm in the process of finishing this character right now. I'll post up tomorrow sometime.

• Like 1

yeah, I get you there. That you have to spend an ancestry feat to get some of the things you just had normally in previous editions is a bit weird to me.

• Like 2

OK what am I not seeing with TAC? It suppose to be lower then AC but calculating it on the sheet I get the same #s

I've got leather + 1

Dex +3

Prof +1

Equals 15 (10 +1+3+1)

What am I missing?

EDIT: OK, now I see it. Of course after posting, I see the TAC column.

On 8/13/2018 at 10:19 PM, ShadowRaven said:

Here's the rogue

PC-1.jpg

PC-4.jpg

As I used this to find a fillable sheet (darn technology, writing out a character sheet feels archaic now!!), I noticed you don't have darkvision checked.

Almost there, just gotta add equipment & formulaes.

• Like 1

Trying to upload my character to My Drive & some reason it's not showing up. The folder I made for this game isn't showing up. So I placed it into an existing folder on there & it's not showing up either. Sigh, I'll try later.

Hey, hey!!! Nice to read something really carefully. I didn't realize you get 8 formulas for Alchemist class. 4 from Alchemical Crafting  feat & 4 for Advanced Alchemy class option. Saves cash + I gain 2.

Anyone know off-hand, how many of these items I actually start off with? I've been looking in the sections for Alchemists but I've yet to find it.

Also I noticed on that online character sheet, the Resonance points only has CHA for the modifier. Alchs get to use their INT (I'm assuming Wizards do as well). If I was on Reddit I'd mention that to the originator. Possibly have a option box there in the future. 

@ShadowRaven How are you posting the sheets so that they show up here on the forum?

• Like 1

I find it a little ridiculous that I put my character together, and just now found the pregen paladin. I’m not sure how to feel about how similar it and my build are.

They’re so similar that I wamt to go back amd see what I did ‘wrong.’

Okay, it appears I can’t ‘double-dip’ on training Medicine (I had originally trained Medicine on top of getting the free training due to Hospice Knight, bringing it up to Expert right away). I’ll put that skill point in Crafting. I’ll also have a proper sheet tomorrow.

Edited by Lostbug
To add correction

Hey nice, I was hoping someone also picked up HL Online as I caved in & purchased it.

@Lostbug How did you get that post? Only thing I can find is the print options or Save as webpage. Along with convert to Adobe pdf but I'm not exactly sure that option wants to work since I only have the free Reader version.

I'm done or at least up to the Alchemical purchase items. Again, I'm not sure if I start with any or if I have to purchase. The price are a bit out there for a 1st level character.

I think you have to buy them.  It looks like all the 1st level ones are 20-30 sp.

Nothing in the class says you start with any for free.

I can't open the errata right now for some reason at work.