• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Peithetairos
      Finally I finished my conversion of Nienna Elfen Ranger. I pretty much changed every aspect of the original mini.

New things attempted: Cloth textures and freckles.

C&C very welcome.

Areas to improve: Blends (smoother is always better), finer texture patterns, sculpt could be a little cleaner in some places.

• By MoonglowMinis
      Hi folks.  I've got plenty of minis painted from the last two years to slowly share with you all.  Here we have the D&D Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures Human Druid 73390.  I was in need of a Firbolg Monk for my party, and Nolzur's had yet to release any of their firbolg models.  Since the character would be traversing a frigid wasteland, I also wanted to find a character who was properly clothed - no sleeveless/shirtless monks for me.  I settled on this character because he was properly rangery and most importantly - bearded.

I chopped off his sword and the antlers on his back, glued a toothpick to his empty hand, sculpted some acceptable ears using green stuff and gave him some paint.  I really like how it turned out and it managed to feel like the perfect blend between monk and naturalist.

Though i must admit, his face is a bit muppety.

More Photos Below the Spoiler:

Pau, is a Firbolg from the tribes of Frostrun. He set out on a pilgrimage like many Firbolg do, and found himself at a monastery to the south, at the edge of the Frost.  The monastery, besides providing shelter to the wary traveler, depicted a statue of Firbolg.  Pau took this as a sign and spent several years training in the way of the Four Elements.  Armed with this new power, Pau has set back out to the North to return home and restore order to Frostrun.

Check out the rest of the Frostrun project HERE.

What kind of conversions have you done to make the perfect character?
    • By odinsgrandson
      Ok, this is a mini that I made as a joke for a friend of mine. He GMs a lot of games, and has always been a bit fascinated by the fact that the Half Dragon template can be added to almost any kind of creature. Including ones that reproduce by dividing.
      Truly, the biology of dragons is a wonder.
      Anyway, he got to completely wreck the party with this Half Black Dragon Gelatinous Cube.
      I made it by combining some parts from an invisible dragon and gelatinous cube minis (both from Reaper’s Bones line). I used water effect for gap filling and a bit of sculpting, and added a little color with some thinned down paints. I wanted to give the impression that it picks up debris from the floor as it moves along.
      Except for the eyes, which are totally opaque so that they can show up. Seriously, I think they’re the only part that really shows up at all in the pictures, but you get the idea.

In an unrelated project for the same friend, I found a really strange bit that I think is supposed to be the head of a dragon, but seriously looks like a half dragon spider. So that got painted too.
      Man, dragons really make some poor choices.

• By Mothsniper
      Galladon, Male Wizard

This guy as it turns out can be disassemble into pieces!
      Win for me, because I hate detailed undercuts.

And I do not like the staff (fish/dragon)head.
      Does not fit the character imo.
      The red squiggly turned out verynice!

FINISHED here!

• By Glitterwolf
      Artisan Guild 3D Design.
      Printed on my Elegoo Mars.

Part of my Horde of the North Project.
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79398-horde-of-the-north-glitterwolf-paints-barbarians-and-mammoths/&tab=comments#comment-1686478

Here she is.
      For those interested she is a free sample on Thingieverse.

• Who's Online   30 Members, 1 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)