Sign in to follow this  
Rigel

Upstairs, Downstairs II: Diesel-Powered Boogaloo

More class-conscious minis! Featuring a pair of Artizan's Domestic Servants, Reeves and Maisy; Artizan's Remy as the long-suffering waiter and Signor Ferrari as a Titan of Industry, and another of Eureka's 1920's Women as a Bright Young Thing. 

Remy, unfortunately, had a cat-related fall which gave him an unwanted nose job. The tycoon looks like his paint is abrading; that's an artifact of silver-on-grey pinstriping. Looks good in 3D but did not photograph well at all. 
DSCN4209.thumb.JPG.c15d2c43b6dcc85efe1637206aa9241b.JPG

DSCN4211.thumb.JPG.288f5a2ec16cd9d41b57f793746b3d3a.JPG

DSCN4213.thumb.JPG.e9b913fda202efeee509c4a1e68d3893.JPG
TFW you've had about enough of your employer's broccoli: 
DSCN4215.thumb.JPG.b8eb87658296f08b1172099785b17511.JPG

The whole crew
DSCN4217.thumb.JPG.d4205c3bc2ee1b471c53d934c9294996.JPG

DSCN4216.JPG

• Like 16

Awesome!

I can see there is a lot going on!

I'll bet that manservant has the hots for the maid, but she is already engaged to the younger one in the red coat.

Of course the butler knows all.

He even knows where the lady of the house goes at nights when her husband is playing bridge with friends.

Or is he?

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Warlady said:

But, monsieur and mademoiselle, I assure you, zis ees ze finest table in ze restaurant!

Nailed it! 

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome!

I can see there is a lot going on!

I'll bet that manservant has the hots for the maid, but she is already engaged to the younger one in the red coat.

Of course the butler knows all.

He even knows where the lady of the house goes at nights when her husband is playing bridge with friends.

Or is he?

Tangled webs of intrigue! A *secret* engagement, of course, for Wodehousian dramatic purposes. And of course neither bridge nor whist is being played, for certain! 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Iridil said:

Love the turquoise blue shade on the dress with the silver

Thank you; it was a Reaper MSP sample just a couple shades greener and paler than usual turquoise. Tried to make the silver stripes radiate out in an Art Deco style.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this