New "weapons" sprue

NymMoondown

wouldn't it be cool if there was a "wepaons" pack with magic? Like little fire bolts coming out of hands. there could be some obvious ones like fire and cole ect. but then there would be like a skull and a dragon and some sort of sprinkley holy dust stuff. and clenched fists and open hands and pointed fingers ect. just think how many conversions you could do on Oskar Dumasser alone!!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Magical staves, wands and rods would be nice to. things that could be switched out. The flaming sword is a good idea.

I thought the fireball things from Hackmaster were pretty neat. They come with bases so you can mount them and place them on the board. Too poor to pick them at the moment.

Lady Tam

yes i bought the 'master's flame balls. i didnt want to use them in game as fire balls are in play for all of 3 seconds. †I did do a fancey conversion with 'master's male elf magik user with one though (insert eVILE grin)

what i was thinking was just people's hands shooting the beginnings of spells. like chopping off 2380's hand and replacing it with a hand shooting a winged skull or a seagull or something cool like that.