So I picked this up today and it's so much more than I expected. Nice touch with the organizer. I'll be able to store my wizards tower set in it too.

I'm not working on these for a while, but I thought I'd post pictures etc of the whole thing as a before.

3x barracks, bar

2x library, tables & chairs,

1x blacksmith/stables, throne room, horse & cart

20180820_173344.jpg

20180820_173337.jpg

20180820_173319.jpg

20180820_180506.jpg

20180820_180538.jpg

20180820_180611.jpg

20180820_180632.jpg

20180820_180727.jpg

20180820_180755.jpg

20180820_180924.jpg

Edited by lexomatic
  • Like 19
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The town crate is the one I didn't get, and I'm a bit sorry now.  I'll be interested to see what you do with them.  

Just for completeness sake, I thought I'd also point out there's also photos of the other sets, and some painted pieces over in the Terrain Crate Kickstarter thread for those that are interested in seeing more...

(Edit: I started the link at page 29 of thread, as that is the point folks started receiving their sets and sharing pictures. ) 

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/74040-mantic-terrain-crate/&page=29

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 4

Got this yesterday. Its a retail  special set?

The normal one also has cart and horse and no giant (3+ inches )statue base wells or methods of punishment. Theres also a super basic just 2 awnings and tables with food. Lots of TINY bits.

The super big version has cart and horse and forge and all the stuff I have plus more.

20181228_223214.jpg

• Like 4

The Town center and market stuff is OK. The market stalls are very flimsy. I ended up cutting off all the stands and replacing them with match sticks. The after kickstarter price is right up there with whiz kids and Reaper bones, which is better quality, IMHO.

The wells were nice though.

• Like 2
On 12/29/2018 at 4:21 AM, lexomatic said:

I boiled and straightened. Will see if that holds. They are SUPER flimsy but gluing multiple small pieces is too fiddly for me.

Did NOT hold. You can probably make dozens of market stalls for a few dollars with craft supplies and a good overhead photo or two .

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.