Metalchaos

02700, Tox the Wizard

These both look great, I think the first one is my favorite though. I think the decision to leave the neck bent was a good one, it gives the familiar an almost disinterested personality. 

• Thanks 1

Both are great! I like the lightning crackles in the orb and the dragon egg details. Very cool!

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TripleH
      Looking for suggestion on which of the Bones dragons would be a decent match for the Pathfinder Cloud Dragon for use in the next book of the Giantslayer campaign that I'm currently running. I have maybe a month or two before they encounter this bad beast.  He is considered an Adult dragon, size: Huge.

• By Mckenna35
      Finally finished something for myself - woohoo! One of the set of Rocky baby dragons from Bones IV.  Went with a red scheme on this one.  Not going to win any awards with all the mold lines I missed!  Was supposed to be a quick speed paint, and yeah, that didn't happen.  Anyway, though he turned out pretty good, although the pictures don't show the highlights on the red.  Tried three different set-ups and still looks flat here.    Ah well.

• By aku-chan
      I thought people might enjoy watching me helplessly flailing about as I attempt to paint an exceptionally intricate mini.

This is Tzandi:-

She's one fourth of my Monkey King Gang.
      Made a little progress today:-

Painted her skin.
      This started as a base of Elf Flesh, was shaded with Flesh Wash and then highlighted with Elf Flesh and 1:1 Elf Flesh/Light Flesh.
      She then got lips of 1:1:1 Elf Flesh/Light Flesh/Warlord Purple, and dots of Brown Wash for eyes and between her lips.
      I had made a little bit of a mess painting her hands, so I went back over them carefully with Flesh Wash, just to give her separate fingers again.

I automatically started painting her bosom as skin before realising she's wearing a dress under her corset, so that will be painted over eventually. The next job is hair and her ridiculously tiny hair ribbons. 
    • By Inarah
      This one of the results from the Bones Conversion class at Reapercon 2019.  I used the grave marker off the end of the weapon wielded by the colossal skeleton, carved a bit and repositioned.  The fairy is party of the familiar pack.   Fairly simple mash-up, but makes a nice seasonal piece for display. 

• By Cygnwulf
      So my favorite inlaw and I were talking  Saturday morning, and she mentioned to me that she really wants me to paint her a dragon.  One thing lead to another and before you knew it, she was picking Blighfang out of the bones catalog.

She then asked if it would be possible to base the colors on a favorite tea set, to which I really agreed because it's a little unusual

I made a quick mock up that got the approval

It didn't take me long to get to the store and pick up a dragon.w
      Last night I sat down and did the assembly.  There were a few gaps but nothing major. 
      Today I had about an hour to play with it, so I spent it using some Stynlrez to prime and sketch in my colors.

Still really rough, and not really the blue-black I want to end up with, this is mostly a color sketch done really fast work the airbrush so I have something to start with. Pretty much everything from here will be brush work.  I'm a little on the fence about the yellow in the membranes, though I really like it on the belly. 

• Who's Online   45 Members, 0 Anonymous, 372 Guests (See full list)