Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 7 picture/chatter thread

9 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

I admire your enthusiasm, but getting people to post pics of their loot once was pretty hard in some cases, getting 'em to do it twice would probably be impossible.:lol:

It's probably best to just let this thread ride off into the sunset, so there isn't any confusion between this one and the new one.

sounds good:)

• Like 3

In preparation for the next BoGW, I just checked the Happy Seppuku website and found out they are going out of business at the end of this month! So, I got 1 of each type of stamp they had left! I'm planning to put any I have gotten extras of in my box. If any of you have been wanting any of these, act now!

GF

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Generic Fighter said:

In preparation for the next BoGW, I just checked the Happy Seppuku website and found out they are going out of business at the end of this month! So, I got 1 of each type of stamp they had left! I'm planning to put any I have gotten extras of in my box. If any of you have been wanting any of these, act now!

GF

Wow, that is really sad news. I ordered the cobblestone, narrow wood plank and random plate earlier this year and they are awesome. Just checked their site, and they are very limited in whats left (all things I don't need), missed a few I really wanted:( They will be sorely missed.

• Like 4

I need to post pictures of my haul. Sorry for the delay there. <__<

• Like 4

This was part of the first passing through the box. I remember there were a few more items I was deciding on. So I'll have another post when I look through the box one more time. Thank you to all those who participated and I'm glad my dragons found homes. ^.^

Not sure why its sideways. I have rotated it edited it several times but they all end up posting sideways. 

20190324_132155.thumb.jpg.f237dc0833cb6cea5c6dc503e57af484.jpg

• Like 11