Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 7 picture/chatter thread

1 hour ago, Guindyloo said:

FYI Buglips and I are heading to the post office very soon. I just put a bunch of stuff in AND I remembered where I put the stuff I took out so I could write it down like I’d meant to do ages ago. I promise I’ll take a pic of that stuff when we get back home in a couple of hours. 

I’m not promising that Buglips added a little something to the box, but I’m not promising he didn’t either.... :poke:

Yay!  That's coming to me!

**Takes lawn chair out to mail box and sits down**

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Guindyloo said:

FYI Buglips and I are heading to the post office very soon. I just put a bunch of stuff in AND I remembered where I put the stuff I took out so I could write it down like I’d meant to do ages ago. I promise I’ll take a pic of that stuff when we get back home in a couple of hours. 

I’m not promising that Buglips added a little something to the box, but I’m not promising he didn’t either.... :poke:

I can, however, assure the chain of recipients that I did not "make brownies" in the box.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

Ok, the box is on its way to you, @NecroMancer!

As promised, here are pics of what I took out of it. Here’s everything:

063F8583-8798-4478-9480-6718A7E931D7.thumb.jpeg.9b90a3056e2b50e852d74e9c58dfe64e.jpeg

And some up close pics of the stuff that got the most glare:

0DA4ACDE-D52B-4CD4-A786-B076B1789068.thumb.jpeg.edfdffb5223a04b3acdc58bbf7aed901.jpeg

Reaper Bones Vanja, Fire Giant Queen

GW Chaos Hounds

A resin dragon

Bag of rats

Bag of goblins

Bombshell pirate lady

Coffin and some feathers

aaaaaand....

CC6566AE-DCA8-4FE2-B7BE-8CC925178113.thumb.jpeg.021995de2e5e3f19efa7ffed7427d2f3.jpeg

3F5998BB-FFB2-4D88-BE5D-76E174678AE5.thumb.jpeg.51dacb538522334cb83f10977375fdb2.jpeg

Who added these???? There wasn’t a name in the book to tell me who to thank! (Which I should’ve done ages ago, sorry!) I love them so much!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

(I’m posting this from my phone, so I apologize if the pics are hugely ginormous, I’ll make them smaller when I’m at the computer!)

Just now, buglips*the*goblin said:

I can, however, assure the chain of recipients that I did not "make brownies" in the box.

Can confirm, I did not let him do any such thing. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

(I’m posting this from my phone, so I apologize if the pics are hugely ginormous, I’ll make them smaller when I’m at the computer!)

You got some goodies!  I would have taken the fire queen and dragon had you not done so but I bet there is still lots of good stuff left.

I personally like the big pictures.  I strain enough painting minis I don't need to strain my eyes on pictures here too ::D:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Guindyloo said:

As promised, here are pics of what I took out of it. Here’s everything:

063F8583-8798-4478-9480-6718A7E931D7.thumb.jpeg.9b90a3056e2b50e852d74e9c58dfe64e.jpeg

And some up close pics of the stuff that got the most glare:

0DA4ACDE-D52B-4CD4-A786-B076B1789068.thumb.jpeg.edfdffb5223a04b3acdc58bbf7aed901.jpeg

Reaper Bones Vanja, Fire Giant Queen

GW Chaos Hounds

A resin dragon

Bag of rats

Bag of goblins

Bombshell pirate lady

Coffin and some feathers

aaaaaand....

CC6566AE-DCA8-4FE2-B7BE-8CC925178113.thumb.jpeg.021995de2e5e3f19efa7ffed7427d2f3.jpeg

3F5998BB-FFB2-4D88-BE5D-76E174678AE5.thumb.jpeg.51dacb538522334cb83f10977375fdb2.jpeg

Who added these???? There wasn’t a name in the book to tell me who to thank! (Which I should’ve done ages ago, sorry!) I love them so much!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

They have been there since I had the box so your down to 4 or 5 choices for who put them in the box! (Knew I had seen those before....)

• Like 5

ChaosWolf I need to formally thank you for making sure I was included on this round. I'm so excited it's been a bit since I participated and I love just seeing all the awesome minis in the box and quite enjoy following along and seeing what everyone picks.

Not to mention all the minis I have that need good homes. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Guindyloo said:

Twas me.  It's been so long, I thought I had my name with them - I think I put it in the journal as "Alien Meeples for Guindyloo" 

glad you like them. I needed something small and quick to test print with my printer and these popped up on my thingiverse feed the same day I received the BogW. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

Twas me.  It's been so long, I thought I had my name with them - I think I put it in the journal as "Alien Meeples for Guindyloo" 

glad you like them. I needed something small and quick to test print with my printer and these popped up on my thingiverse feed the same day I received the BogW. 

Well thank you very, very much! It was very thoughtful and I love them lots! :wub:

• Like 8

On 9/10/2018 at 7:14 PM, Generic Fighter said:

@Warlady @Goddesstio @MattParody @Nathair @Dr Bob @Celianailo

Welcome to the Generic Fighter Box! I have a few questions for those in my box, so here they are...

#1: Do you want a Group Paint Mini?

#2:If so, does it matter to you what said mini is?

I have a short list of good minis I am willing to use for this. I can post a picture of those later on.

GF

I’ll do a group mini surprise me 

• Like 3

1 more day! I found another box of minis that I have forgotten about. I think it's the box when I first switched to baggies.

• Like 5

So its a little to late for this now but I have a question about the BoGW.  

If you see a person before you is a painter that you really like is it inappropriate to ask them to put in a painted mini for you?  Like one they don't use for gaming or is one they dont mind separating from?

Just for future reference. 

• Like 2

On 9/11/2018 at 12:45 AM, Generic Fighter said:

Alrighty, got a picture of the Group Paint candidates! Here they are...

100_3610.thumb.JPG.95cdca5568e8a384b73ecea381a21b13.JPG

From the Left to the Right.

A: Dwarf Female Paladin

B: Human Female Monk

C: Human Male Wizard

D: Dwarf Female Wizard

All of them have tons of little details as well as big massive chunks of area that can be painted. I did a single item on each to start out with. The Clear bits on those that had them and the Dress for the Monk. I also gave them a wash to bring out more details, too. Looking forward to seeing which is voted in to the box:)

In other news, Imgur is CRAP now for Forum posting.

GF

How did I get lucky enough to be in the GF box for the second time?!?!

Geez. Statistics, am I right?

I would happy with either of the human types.

• Like 4