Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 7 picture/chatter thread

I finalized my selections from the @Clearman box, and we had something of a box party here, with @Rob Dean bringing his box by for our monthly Ghost Archipelago game.   The guys all rooted through the boxes, and we got so many donations back, I'm not sure I can squeeze it all in!  

I should be able to mail on Tuesday.   (With a very very small chance I can manage it on Monday.) 

What I took from the two boxes:

(Error Spoiler box that I can't delete for some reason)

fullsizeoutput_3b37.jpeg
The Bones I took from the Clearman Box.  If anyone wants to know the name of anything I'll look it up. ::):

fullsizeoutput_3b39.jpeg

The other stuff I took from the Clearman box.  Falcon Fantasy "Orcs",  RBJ little dog with newspaper (destined to be the Lassie-style hero of some game!),  6 MDF bases,  bag of ground scatter,  Archive "Slimes", Savage Worlds "Mad Scientist", Shadowrun "Shamans", Shadowrun "News Team"

fullsizeoutput_3b3c.jpeg
The stuff from the Rob Dean Box:  Metal Squog, and 2 3D printed Frogs soon to be zombified. ::):

fullsizeoutput_3b30.jpeg

One of our friend's selection's from the Clearman box

fullsizeoutput_3b32.jpeg

@Knabe's selections from the Clearman box

fullsizeoutput_3b34.jpeg
Rob's son's selections from the Clearman box.

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 13

I have mad my decisions as well.

First, some Bones that my kids selected out of the box.

20180915_104337.thumb.jpg.251191364327f378d92470a1e02e10f3.jpg

Then my selections started out with some bits.

20180915_121446.thumb.jpg.c9fd45ec210e3c2a318f00455c17588e.jpg

Some fairies and a Bones spider

20180915_121554.thumb.jpg.a12895b223f7db220651f9a684d94d26.jpg

(I plan on hiding the fairies in my Mossbeard one I get him and get it painted)

Some decals

20180915_121618.thumb.jpg.beffad4a68e6ace4e644c33e9f4d11ab.jpg

Then last was a gift from @buglips*the*goblin along with an awesome note. 

20180915_121637.thumb.jpg.b34a93b546087377aada2808de572b6e.jpg

Got my donations packed in and I should have this in the mail to @Morihalda on Monday

Edited by NecroMancer
  • Like 22

I love the idea of fairies hiding in Mossbeard!

29 minutes ago, Lidless Eye said:

Goodness, those frogs have decayed since I first printed them.  I've learned a lot since then.

I like them all “holey” looking; the idea of giant zombie frogs amuses me. :lol:

• Like 9

Alrighty, The Generic Fighter Box O Goodwill is going to be slightly delayed by weather related issues. So, those who have yet to put their 2CP into the Group paint vote still have time to do so. Currently we have...

1 Vote for either Human Mini.

2 Votes for any Mini.

3 yet to vote.

So, as it stands, we have a tie between the Monk Lady and Olde Man Wizzard. Who wants to tie break? Or vote up a new Challenger!

GF

• Like 5

5 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

Got my donations packed in and I should have this in the mail to @Morihalda on Monday

Eeeeeeeee! :wub:

I'll be spending the rest of my weekend digging through my things to add in! 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Generic Fighter said:

Alrighty, The Generic Fighter Box O Goodwill is going to be slightly delayed by weather related issues. So, those who have yet to put their 2CP into the Group paint vote still have time to do so. Currently we have...

1 Vote for either Human Mini.

2 Votes for any Mini.

3 yet to vote.

So, as it stands, we have a tie between the Monk Lady and Olde Man Wizzard. Who wants to tie break? Or vote up a new Challenger!

GF

One vote more for Olde Man Wizzard....

• Like 5

17 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

Then last was a gift from @buglips*the*goblin along with an awesome note. 

20180915_121637.thumb.jpg.b34a93b546087377aada2808de572b6e.jpg

Careful, that might be a trap...::D:

ETA---As mentioned, I had to work yesterday, the box is still with me. It will be heading out tomorrow.

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Haha 3

The box is sitting here next to me, but I need to find a few more things to stuff into it, since there is room...Should be on it's way no later than Tuesday.

• Like 5

Those Falcon Fantasy orcs and the Archive slimes came from the Citadel - some of the last of their truly old-school metal.

And speaking of which, I need to take a trip down there this coming weekend to liberate more treasures from the vaults...

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 3

There isn’t much I need right now, but I pulled this plastic dragon out of my box before shipping it on, and this interesting wooden base/terrain piece out of the Clearman box at Chris’s house on Saturday. 

The label is printed, and my box is sealed and ready to drop off at the post office tomorrow...

BF011451-334A-4D7D-BBCA-C43B2FB6C9FB.thumb.jpeg.651fd6ee9511e329e92f5902e46f800a.jpeg

• Like 6

On 9/12/2018 at 6:16 PM, Chaoswolf said:

That's probably a little beyond the scope of what we're going for here.

The quarterly mini exchanges are probably a better choice for that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, for the folks in my box ( @Marsya, @Thes Hunter, @Ratmaster2000, @izzylobo, @Froggy the Great, @Marc, @AutumnHare ) is there any interest in doing a group paint miniature?

I'd be in for a group paint if I'm not too late to the party for input. But if others would rather not, that's good too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

That's one of the D&D repainted dragons....bronze or brass?...debased on a Litko wooden base.

Mostly correct. It is actually a Copper Dragon. And one of the few DDM Dragons that was not Rare.

GF

• Like 3