Sign in to follow this  
Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 7 picture/chatter thread

Surprise delivery of the box today.

So, I treated the surprise with extreme prejudice and launched a counter offensive.  As such I have made my selections added my replacements (and a bit more).  Repacked in a new box and ready to ship as soon as I receive an address.

20181022_200936.thumb.jpg.27e5d517753760e14521bb8a8c51033f.jpg

Two Kenku; rogue and cleric

Cyber Troll

X-men Colossus figure

DragonCon 2017 d6

20181022_200830.jpg

While there is a bunch of cool stuff in the box, I either already had a copy or it wasn't my cup of tea.  I added some stuff I shopped the bins at the factory for at ReaperCon so hopefully they and the other minis find good homes.

• Like 12

9 hours ago, Disserrma said:

I have finalized my selections and hope to get the box out and on it's way today or tomorrow.

Pics of what I took:

20181022_084832.thumb.jpg.e2d20ffdda7eba4760fd9417fc18f3e0.jpg

I recognize a few of those items ::D:

1 hour ago, Smokestack said:

Here is what I grabbed. I think I can actually send this out to Sylverthorne tomorrow. 

B2037293-02E8-4FE3-B892-97235CECE995.jpeg

Super epic haul!  I am really jealous!

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Smokestack said:

Here is what I grabbed. I think I can actually send this out to Sylverthorne tomorrow. 

FABA044D-AFD0-40DC-B330-DF8C10EAC267.jpeg

C317EA3A-AFD4-49CD-9293-658FB4C141DE.jpeg

34100283-6D79-4C31-87D4-2BAD378F5F58.jpeg

3B04CFD2-D345-4576-A1F0-2935DB3DAE9F.jpeg

F06AACE8-6D06-4876-8B0A-86912B814F74.jpeg

D22688E1-B155-4C5C-8180-B203C27CDC25.jpeg

69C0BE38-2777-4137-AB90-BD5D4020C904.jpeg

C1B99EDA-226A-47AD-B833-E5B864C761F3.jpeg

B2037293-02E8-4FE3-B892-97235CECE995.jpeg

Some of these I recognize from a box far far away...  The dragon would have never made it past the Indiana dragon trap.  ::D:. Excellent choices, especially the dragon!  I look forward to seeing it painted.  Who is the mystery person who puts dragony miniature joy into these boxes?  

In all seriousness though, great selections and great job displaying the treasures as they are found!  I can't wait to see the next...

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

Hope you guys left me some dragon. ^^;

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of additional dragons. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

@Smokestack

Awesome you took the Nothic!!!

I was shocked to see the prices of that particular version of that critter on the Bay of E recently. I picked up like 5 of the suckers when opening packs back in the days when I would buy em. I'm down to 2 now....^_^

Nice haul!

@Kangaroorex

They were in there when I got the box from @pcktlnt so I'm assuming they were his before me. I Almost took one but I have so many Reaper dragons now, figured let someone else at em.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, haldir said:

@Smokestack

I was shocked to see the prices of that particular version of that critter on the Bay of E recently. I picked up like 5 of the suckers when opening packs back in the days when I would buy em. I'm down to 2 now....^_^

Wow, just looked it up. Yeah. I will now definitely throw him against my PC's...   :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, haldir said:

@Smokestack

Nice haul!

@Kangaroorex

They were in there when I got the box from @pcktlnt so I'm assuming they were his before me. I Almost took one but I have so many Reaper dragons now, figured let someone else at em.

A Nothic pops up in the 5E intro adventure and has really increased the trade value of that piece.  They did another version in the newer pre-paint line but it is also rare and pricey.

• Like 3

I acquired 30 something metal dragons and realized they weren't for me due to the weight. When I hold them for long durations, my wrists tire and start to ache. I have placed dragons in several good will boxes and the melt table at reapercon (which are usually picked early). I have more somewhere in my storage boxes. I lost track of them due to cleaning.  XD

• Like 10

14 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

I acquired 30 something metal dragons and realized they weren't for me due to the weight. When I hold them for long durations, my wrists tire and start to ache. I have placed dragons in several good will boxes and the melt table at reapercon (which are usually picked early). I have more somewhere in my storage boxes. I lost track of them due to cleaning.  XD

The Indiana home for wayward metal dragons welcomes old and tired dragons of all metals and paint jobs to rest their weary wings among their friends and co dragons.  Eventually, they even get painted...

(Just sayin...  I might have a problem with dragons.)  I still have the original circle of Grenadier dragons I painted when I was in high school.  they are pretty embarrassing as a paint job but they do remind me just how long I have been at this.  they have also served twice to make a bunch of PCs squirm as they had to explain themselves to the united council of dragons on charges of egg trafficking and violating an interspecies treaty.

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

Received the Clearman Box today.

@Kangaroorex had included some candy for me which I looted.

Box will ship tomorrow afternoon after work to @Flit.

I did repack it all in a new box, since it would not fit anymore after I added my stuff.

So, here is what I took:

The Candy, some pieces dissapeared miraculously after my girlfriend saw the box.

Odd huh?

A Triceratops Warrior!!! ( Reaper?)

A Bones Deep One

A Ral Partha Dimetrodon

A Ral Partha Crocodile

3 x Dark Age Aztec like Warriors ( in the bag)

A Ral Partha Panther/ Jaguar.

Reaper Siobhana Vampire

Reaper Pearl the Mermaid

Reaper Otokodate

A few Pumpkins

Bones Chaos Well

Bones Yetis 3 x

Ral Partha Wolf

Reaper Female Barbarian Shaman

Reaper Female Barbarian

Reaper Barbarian with two axes.

My Lost World, Nippon and Horde of the North Projects will be getting new recruits!

DSCN9770.JPG

DSCN9771.JPG

DSCN9772.JPG

DSCN9773.JPG

DSCN9774.JPG

OH! And this is what I added!

Spoiler

CWOLVES.jpg.45bcf1b8c4d18acfab5aa5f7c7b2ec67.jpg

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 13
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Goddesstio said:

@MattParody You're going to need to take a lot from the box as closing it up again was a two person job! ☺

No worries @Goddesstio and beyond, my father just called me and asked if he could start looking through the box this afternoon.

Image result for share the load gif

• Like 4