Box of Goodwill round 7 picture/chatter thread

Chaoswolf

@Ratmaster2000 that is an awesome haul!  I love to See when someone finds a box with stuff they really want in it.  There's always something interesting but every once in a while the goodies are perfect!  

I love your choices.  I can't wait to see what you do with sharkboy there! He had been sitting on my 'inspiration' shelf forever waiting for me to come up with the right design.  

I also see a tribe of mouselings beginning to form.  Looking forward to seeing the adventuring party!

Happy painting!

• Like 4

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

She probably would want it but I would rather it go to a home with more room for another dragon than what we currently have available. :)

Come on, you don't need that kitchen table for eating. Perfect display space. Just kidding

I know what you mean, we have the same issue:( If I had the space, I'd have a whole room just for display of my work:)

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Come on, you don't need that kitchen table for eating. Perfect display space. Just kidding

I know what you mean, we have the same issue:( If I had the space, I'd have a whole room just for display of my work:)

Already getting in trouble for having a portion of kitchen table holding work in progress. :)  I say "yeah I will move it" and then forget.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, hungerfan said:
22 hours ago, Wonder Woman said:

If his daughter chose not to take it, I give a home to wayward dragons ::D:

She probably would want it but I would rather it go to a home with more room for another dragon than what we currently have available. :)

Okay, WW, hit me with a shipping address in a PM, and I'll try to get it out sometime soon...

• Like 2

On 11/2/2018 at 7:44 PM, Mad Jack said:

Okay, WW, hit me with a shipping address in a PM, and I'll try to get it out sometime soon...

All sent! Thanks! And no worries he will have a nice life with others if his kind- plus he will hear fun stories since they stay on one of the shelves in my classroom:winkthumbs: 

• Like 3