Box of Goodwill round 7 picture/chatter thread

Chaoswolf

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MiniDungeonMaster said:

I'm potentially interested in taking part in one of these- but I know these forums are mainly full of US people- has there ever been a UK one or is there not enough demand for that? 

Yes, there is a UK/Europe version of this, and @alchemist has helpfully provided a link.

I am the lucky person who is presently holding the pot. As astute reader will have noticed I work abroad a lot, so it is currently not possible for me to pass it along.

I expect to be back in UK in about 6 weeks time. We could think about doing another round of this then.

• Like 3

On 1/31/2019 at 3:22 PM, kristof65 said:

For a round 8, the earlier consensus seemed to be to wait until after Bones 4 delivered.  With the unfortunate news of a delay, is that still the plan? 

Definitely maybe probably.

On 2/1/2019 at 3:34 PM, Ratmaster2000 said:

I still have a ton of my bones 3 core set and BoGW mini's to burn through, so I am okay with waiting till after Bones 4 fulfillment as well. BTW, have all the circuits completed for round 7? Can we all repost  our goodies, so we don't have to dig through 30+ pages:)

Not quite. My box is still safely with @Froggy the Greatsince my moving screwed up mailing plans.

• Like 7