Sign in to follow this  
Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 7 picture/chatter thread

Wow! Mail showed up the earliest it's ever been!! 11 am this morning, normal time is around 3 to 4 in the afternoon. Only thing in the box was the Pcktlnt box of goodies!!

I'll go try & get to it today, but I'm prepping up that kobold PC mini & matte spraying the others. Oddly Krylon matte spray goes glossy after awhile..:rock:

Nice & heavy the box is!

• Like 8

On 9/19/2018 at 12:05 PM, Shadowphaze said:

Received the @Clearman box from @Chris Palmer today and found a lot of awesome things in there.  Soon as I finish digging through I'll snap a picture.  

@Shadowphaze , did you get to snap that pic?  Don't forget to post it if you get a chance?  

• Like 3

Yes, sorry!  Here is what I took:

Small handful of adorable pumpkins.

A DSM mummy mouse.

2 treasure bases.

Cute dwarf hugging a piggie.

A witch and wicked looking scarecrow.

A...something.  Fat monster guy with bits hanging out.  I think he had a rough trip to my house.

IMG_3300.JPG

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, Shadowphaze said:

Yes, sorry!  Here is what I took:

Small handful of adorable pumpkins.

A DSM mummy mouse.

2 treasure bases.

Cute dwarf hugging a piggie.

A witch and wicked looking scarecrow.

A...something.  Fat monster guy with bits hanging out.  I think he had a rough trip to my house.

IMG_3300.JPG

Nice stuff!

I put the pumpkins in, and the two treasure piles, which are from the recent Terrain Crate Kickstarter.

• Like 7

That's the wild west witch and scarecrow from Bones3. The fat guy is from the Stoneskull expansion, not sure what his name is. 

• Like 5

I opened the @Inarah box tonight, but then got distracted with less important things like dinner and bedtime routine for kids. They just ate dinner yesterday, geez.

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

12 hours ago, Talae said:

I opened the @Inarah box tonight, but then got distracted with less important things like dinner and bedtime routine for kids. They just ate dinner yesterday, geez.

This is why I make box opening a family affair!  Then I can do it and spend quality time with my daughter. :P  Plus she enjoys going through it and picking out stuff she wants which usually ends up being the only thing we take because I rarely have anything jump out at me.

• Like 6

Holy cow!  When I opened the box from Generic Fighter last night, things practically sprang out, it was so full!  I've taken what seems like a fair number of items, but I feel like I've hardly made a dent.  I hope I can get everything back in, along with what I am replacing!  Will post pics when I have made my final choices. There is fun stuff here!  ::):

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Warlady said:

Holy cow!  When I opened the box from Generic Fighter last night, things practically sprang out, it was so full!  I've taken what seems like a fair number of items, but I feel like I've hardly made a dent.  I hope I can get everything back in, along with what I am replacing!  Will post pics when I have made my final choices. There is fun stuff here!  ::):

excitement level: GROWING

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Warlady said:

I am so EXCITED ::D:::D:

• Like 7

On 9/22/2018 at 10:24 AM, Lidless Eye said:

Thank you, but I knew that one...already had one and needed another for a Nurgle conversion.  It's actually the fellow to his right, but I didn't get a very clear picture.  I'll have to dig him up again later, today's our town's first Comic Con.

image.png.b34c0f0d29ef39060b94fdbfc5ca8a83.png

For those who were curious: I realized the base was Mantic...it's a Kings of War Goblin Hero.

• Like 4