Reapercon Sophie

Sergei

18 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Shows 0 quantity on the swagbag.

Anyone hear if Reaper will be reloading stock?

I seem to recall them doing that once or twice last year.

They did 2 years ago, last year they sold out in a day - this year they apparently sold out even faster and it's not even on the store's main page...

Edited by IgwanaRob
  • Like 3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, IgwanaRob said:

They have used the wrong one a few times already, and the images look white instead of metallic, but I hope you're right.

They typically don't make Limited Edition miniatures in Bones due to the cost of the molds.  They're probably just primed for the store photo.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, IgwanaRob said:

Anyone know if the Mouslings are metal or bones? https://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/ReaperCon/sku-down/01625

They are metal. All swag bag figures are metal. The VIP figures were resin but they were convention-only specials. 

The swag bags didn't last long. I was hoping to get an extra. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Inarah said:

They are metal. All swag bag figures are metal. The VIP figures were resin but they were convention-only specials. 

The swag bags didn't last long. I was hoping to get an extra. 

I will be getting extra bags when I get my tickets for next year I need more reaper bucks im winning something at the auction next year lol

• Like 3

On 9/5/2018 at 3:18 PM, Crimson_king_of_the_tower said:

I will be getting extra bags when I get my tickets for next year I need more reaper bucks im winning something at the auction next year lol

Since many of the more sought after auction items were in the 6000RB to 8000RB range, you are going to need a whole big bunch of swag bags.

Of course, having extra swag does mean you will have lots of friends eager to help you enjoy your booty.

GEM

19 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Since many of the more sought after auction items were in the 6000RB to 8000RB range, you are going to need a whole big bunch of swag bags.

Of course, having extra swag does mean you will have lots of friends eager to help you enjoy your booty.

GEM

It's actually more efficient to get together with people and pool up your bucks.

Grab a table-load of people, agree on a name for said table, compare notes for what it is you're after, and pool your resources to get those things for the people what want them. Invite people who look clueless, or who have Noob ribbons; so they too can get things.

This seems to be the most efficient way to get things.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

It's actually more efficient to get together with people and pool up your bucks.

Grab a table-load of people, agree on a name for said table, compare notes for what it is you're after, and pool your resources to get those things for the people what want them. Invite people who look clueless, or who have Noob ribbons; so they too can get things.

This seems to be the most efficient way to get things.

This just stimulated my neurons to the point where the lightbulb is growing dimly.

There needs to be "A Noobs Guide to ReaperCon".

Could be a group project for forumites to give input to over the coming year.

GEM

• Like 5

I was really looking forward to this mini becoming available. It's a gorgeous piece, but I just can't believe the price tag. I mean, there's a lot of pewter miniatures in Reaper's store that are cheaper with just as much detail and even more separate casting pieces. I don't get how this mini can justifiably cost $20.

• Like 3