Sign in to follow this  
Crimson_king_of_the_tower

BASING MEETUP!

Ok after having arrived today the basing meetup will be on the communal painting crafting area at 7pm friday night. Knarthex and Dilvish have offered many supplies I also have some. Show up we can all learn together from one another! I'll be wearing a black and purple kilt and my dark souls you died shirt. Wife will be wearing a unicorn hat and black and purple tutu should also have a sign by then as well. Hope to see you there! 

Edited by Crimson_king_of_the_tower
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Meaning 7 tomorrow, yes?

I also have a large box of supplies to share, and containers for people to take back with them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Meaning 7 tomorrow, yes?

I also have a large box of supplies to share, and containers for people to take back with them.

Excellent knarthex tried to find you for us earlier but thought you might be at dinner I hope to find you earlier in the day tomorrow

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Crimson_king_of_the_tower said:

Ok after having arrived today the basing meetup will be on the communal painting crafting area at 7pm friday night. Knarthex and Dilvish have offered many supplies I also have some. Show up we can all learn together from one another! I'll be wearing a black and purple kilt and my dark souls you died shirt. Wife will be wearing a unicorn hat and black and purple tutu should also have a sign by then as well. Hope to see you there! 

I should be there as well.

I will have hair on my head.

Those of you at ReaperCon will understand [for those of you who aren't, my costume for today required me to have all my silver locks tucked up inder/inside a bald cap].

I will also have some flocking supplies recently purchased from Noch [of Germany], including their plastic bottle static grass applicator, which I haven't used yet.  We can all find out together how this system works.

GEM

I is having tooo much fun and my wife is  convinced I am crazy.

17 hours ago, Crimson_king_of_the_tower said:

I hope no one thinks I know what i'm doing lol 

I always thought making it up as you go along was part of the fun.

GEM

• Like 2

We are talking with knarthex so MAY be a few minutes late to our own meet up lol going to be in the communal painting area towards the front where you enter look for the unicorn hat! Will be there about 715 sorry wasn't sure of things since this is my first year but will DEFINITELY still be there

Edited by Crimson_king_of_the_tower
  • Like 1

Basing happened both knowledge and supplies were shared.

Quite a few forumites stopped by for a few minutes to say high and chat a bit.

I had to pack it in about 8:30.  The spirit is willing but the body can no longer keep up.

The Noch squeezy bottle static grass applicator does not work as well as the $50 to $150 high voltage static grass applicators but does a good job for the price.  I'm sure that with experience I will be able to get better results but the first attempts, test patches on cardboard turned out OK looking grass patches.

For the record the product number for the kit is #07069.

GEM

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was doing Sophie Says (I probably won't get a chance again, so had to jump tonight), and so missed most of the fun.

Be on the look out tomorrow! I will have /different ribbons/! … you'll have to earn these, and if you don't earn 'em Saturday, you /don't get one/. You've been WARNED. ^^;

• Like 2