Sign in to follow this  
Crimson_king_of_the_tower

BASING MEETUP!

33 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

I missed the basing party, but I did brimg to much lighter Bassimg Box of Goodwill home.  I have no idea what's left but it will find it's way out in the world again next round.

Thank you dilvish and everyone who brought things for the meet up! I may make it an annual thing

Edited by Crimson_king_of_the_tower
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

I missed the basing party, but I did brimg to much lighter Bassimg Box of Goodwill home.  I have no idea what's left but it will find it's way out in the world again next round.

I also missed the basing party (sadness :down:) but I was very glad for the BoGW! I snagged a plain base out of it to base my primary entry on. Which...I never actually had time to do, but I was grateful I finally located one! ^_^

Hopefully next year I can join y'all in gluing random bits of rocks and fake grass to ourselves! :D

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

Edited by OneBoot
  • Haha 5

I caught the tail end, after a wild round of Sophie Says (hey, inadvertent wetblending! Let's DO THIS). Sorry to have missed the main event, but glad to have caught the tail end. ^^;

• Like 2