Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ludo said:

Just a heads up, my ribbon requirements will be changing next year. If you want a Ludo Friend! ribbon, you'll have to bring me a rock. Extra points for interesting or customized rocks.

Got you covered.

Just please remember to remind us shortly before the con comes around.

You will be making arrangements to pack a couple hundred pounds of rocks in your luggage for the homeward bound trip.  Right?

GEM

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

You will be making arrangements to pack a couple hundred pounds of rocks in your luggage for the homeward bound trip.  Right?

I feel like as his ride this year I really should have more objections to this whole plan... but Life, uh, Finds a way.

 

Honestly I'm stoked about the possibilities!

 

Next year's packing list:

Brushes, Check.

Brush soap, Check.

Wheelbarrow...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
58 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

Wait...hush sculpting is possible? 

I may have to stalk you with a camera at next year's con :devil:

 

Possible, yes; but seeing as how I’m a shameless attention whore anyway, there’s not much you could catch me doing that I’d actually care about it getting out. It would take A LOT of Kraken to get to that point. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
1 hour ago, TaleSpinner said:

 

Possible, yes; but seeing as how I’m a shameless attention whore anyway, there’s not much you could catch me doing that I’d actually care about it getting out. It would take A LOT of Kraken to get to that point. 

That can be arranged....:devil:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

 

Possible, yes; but seeing as how I’m a shameless attention whore anyway, there’s not much you could catch me doing that I’d actually care about it getting out. It would take A LOT of Kraken to get to that point. 

Maybe it would take less absinthe than kraken? 

Edited by Crimson_king_of_the_tower
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CitizenCane said:

I feel like as his ride this year I really should have more objections to this whole plan... but Life, uh, Finds a way.

 

Honestly I'm stoked about the possibilities!

 

Next year's packing list:

Brushes, Check.

Brush soap, Check.

Wheelbarrow...

Having some insight into how this group thinks, you will probably want to consider carrying the wheelbarrow in the trailer that will be needed for all the rocks.

GEM

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...