• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lostraven
      Here is my most recent Townsfolk figure from the Bones 4 core set. He is also available in metal (SKU 03859). Two things I tried differently on this one were 1. no under-painting and 2. letting go. I usually apply an coat of German Camouflage Black-Brown over the whole figure to start when working with Bones. I know it has been shown many times that Bones are designed to go from blister to paint but I wanted to check it out for myself. I just went straight to the base colours, shading and highlighting with no issues.

The second was more difficult. This was me telling myself to trust myself and the figure and not overwork the paint. I had to remind myself to pull back when I started thinking, "maybe I should add another blend or work that edge some more..." At first it was a little uncomfortable but after awhile everything sort of fell into place and I am happy with the results.

• By Lostraven
      This figure is available in metal sold as a single figure - Townsfolk: Sage. While I used the same base colours as my other townsfolk, I wanted to give the impression of somewhat fancier clothes. After shading and highlighting, I brightened the cloak and frock with GW inks (Biel-Tan Greeen and Carroburg Crimson respectively).

• By Lostraven
      Here is the Bones 4 version of the metal figure that is found in another townsfolk blister (referenced in tags). I continued to play with texture and also challenged my self to push the contrast.

• By Lostraven
      This is the Bones 4 version of the metal one that is found in a 3-pack of townsfolk figures. I took the opportunity to do some experimentation with rendering texture.

• By Maledrakh
      I am churning out the Bones 4 core set NPC-types just to get them out of the way before I can get stuck in with the more interesting monsters and creatures. Apologies in advance for my lack of photographic skill. I thought I had found a good setting, but clearly not for all.

#149:

Ella, who dreams of being invited to the ball, meeting the prince and being whisked away to a fairy tale happy ending.
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 2 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)