Sign in to follow this  
redambrosia

Getting to Know You: Sept 2018

20 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Sunday, September 9: What is something that will always be in fashion, no matter how much time passes?

Power.

And wealth helps get power.

Do I wish I had a cheerier answer?  Yes.

• Like 8

Monday, September 10: 

If you were an Egyptian pharaoh, what would you have buried with you so you could have them in the afterlife? (Aside from minis!)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, redambrosia said:

Monday, September 10: 

If you were an Egyptian pharaoh, what would you have buried with you so you could have them in the afterlife? (Aside from minis!)

So many rocks. My pyramid would be built from an array of interesting rocks, not just blah sediments. The precious rocks would stay next to me in my crypt. I will be queen of the shiny things forever!!!

• Like 6
  • Haha 8

50 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Monday, September 10: 

Aside from the second obvious answer of "a wide selection of paints", I'll go with the following:

- hand crank flashlight that puts out 5500K light for at least an hour

- stand for said flashlight so it can be used as a desk light for painting

- redacted

- also Redacted, but this time weaponized redacted

- hand crank radio

- some sort of well designed workbench

- a comfy chair never hurts

I don't have time to let death slow down my painting, so with that horde of things, I can plot my vengeance upon the world...  Once I finish painting this dragon and a few friends for said dragon.... 

Permanently distracted lich or corporeal spirit, yup, sounds about right. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

36 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

All of you, of course! ::P:

You sure? I brought weapons. And by weapons, I mean rocks of unusual face smashing ability :;): I could escape!!

Edited by Cyradis
  • Like 3
  • Haha 7

In my tomb?  

There wouldn't be much room for decorations because the walls would be covered in bookshelves....   

(I actually have more books than minis, still... )   

Except for a corner where all my tea supplies will be stored.   

with an eternity to look forward to, I might even finish reading 'wheel of time'... 

There will also be monters placed here and there to hold my collection of vintage computers.  

Hm... I may need to look for something with a bit more room inside than a typical pyramid... 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Monday, September 10: 

Redacted and lots! ( hey, the afterlife is long okay!)

Pets! Can I resurrect all my former Boxers as well? Together they can form a deadly playful pack!

All the stuff I need to keep hobbying.

Internet PC

Extra Laptops with super gaming abilities and a library of games.

All the books !

All the movies I like.

Defense mechanism to repell invaders.

Writing and drawing materials.

A cooking Island and all the recipes and a steady flow of ingredients offered by my people who will rever me after death.

A throne room where the undead glitterwolf can receive his people to give them instructions/ receive the bacon and occasionally even help them.

A Bar where I can meet my other friends in the afterlife like Lemmy, David Bowie etc..

A superb music installation, let the Metal spread from the Pyramid !

A large garden with trees, bushes, water and lots of animals.

Ok, forget about all that.

I will just break free and rule the world as an Undead Glitterlichewolf so I can have all!!

MMWUUHAHHAAAARRROOOOO!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Monday, September 10: 

Most of my answers have been covered already, except the industrial coffee maker and assorted supplies. 

• Like 7

Gadgetman! has it right. I probably have more books than any two of you.  But seeing as how I am going to live forever (or die trying) it will never come up.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Monday, September 10: 

Not sure why I didn’t think of this earlier:

The Ashes of My Enemies

(...makes a good mortar mix :devil: )

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

11 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Monday, September 10: 

Books, movies, pictures of family and friends, etc. hamster plush, coffee, beer, a variety of foods, hiking/backpacking stuff...

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Books, movies, pictures of family and friends, etc. hamster plush, coffee, beer, a variety of foods, hiking/backpacking stuff...

You're going to hike in your pyramid?

Wow that must be a large building!

Oh wait...a pyramid is huge for a hamster of course.

image.png.fa3bc59581f1832444a61be5c2fb4ee3.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 5