redambrosia

Getting to Know You: Sept 2018

46 minutes ago, malefactus said:

Grand Poobah of Absurdistan...

...A tunic of patches, each a different color worn over hose with one leg in stripes & the other in checks. Curly toed shoes of exceptional size replete with bells. A Renaissance style floppy hat about the size of a sombrero topped with an array of artificial plumes...

Is it wrong of me to wish that Derek Schubert would sculpt, then paint this?

Not ^ a suggested question ^ I’m just musing. 

Clearly Labeled™️ Suggested Question:

Do you ever have dreams involving Miniatures?

~~~~~~~~~~~

bother it combined two rather unrelated posts...

bother, bother, bother

~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Sunday, September 30: What is your title and what do your ceremonial robes look like?

Thanks to @Reaperbryan the title is:

The Great Pendrake

...the robes are Red and Black ...or Black and Red. And more 1870s rather than 1270.

Edited by TGP
...ungraceful post merging...
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Final question!!!

Sunday, September 30: What is your title and what do your ceremonial robes look like?

I'm not really much for titles, and ceremonial robes would probably be a pair of comfy cargo shorts, a muscle shirt, and an overshirt. 

Why?  I'm not much for ceremony, greatly preferring just being out and about and having fun, and as for robes, I dunno, sounds like a lot of work and would snag on everything ::P:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Final question!!!

I am the Wizard Most Wild, of course! And my robes are splashes of every colour. Certain colours may be more prominent, depending on whose wedding is being officiated. ::P:

Edited by Pezler the Polychromatic
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

A s Lord of The High Seas it will be a traditional garb of aincient wooly jumper, grubby oilskins and a sou'wester crown. 

Edited by paintybeard
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, TGP said:

Is it wrong of me to wish that Derek Schubert would sculpt, then paint this?

Not ^ a suggested question ^ I’m just musing. 

Clearly Labeled™️ Suggested Question:

Do you ever have dreams involving Miniatures?

...I do dream about making/painting/basing miniatures & The Rockettes.

The hat is a Mushroom cap, but the rest of the Guy/Goblin matches:

DSCN6761.thumb.JPG.f4f0393f647256f3ea73bf328a2e0a2c.JPG

...seen here primed in white over black with a few cronies:

DSCN6780.thumb.JPG.6e758d5f942caab63c365108e7523c6c.JPG

I think Derek could do more with the idea than moi.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 7

57 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:
6 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Final question!!!

I am the Wizard Most Wild, of course! An my robes are splashes of every colour. Certain colours may be more prominent, depending on whose wedding is being officiated. ::P:

Are your splashes MSP or other paints?

As I am the steak giver I guess mine must look like this.

Image result for butcher

I don't think I own pants that fancy though.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Final question!!!

Title?

Do you mean that one over there, under my name, or something different?

I'm not big on ceremony, so my robes look suspiciously like jeans and a concert t-shirt.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, redambrosia said:

As for my titles, see the signature below...

And since I'm a floating green disembodied skull, I guess the robes kind of look like... a hat.

• Like 3

On 9/29/2018 at 5:01 AM, redambrosia said:

Saturday, September 29: The end of my tenure as Quisitor draws nigh! Next month we have @TaleSpinner as our most honorable Quisitor. Help him out by suggesting question!

I just thought of an excellent spooky themed question for you: 

Which of the classic movie monsters is your favorite, and why?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/30/2018 at 7:56 AM, redambrosia said:

Final question!!!

I am the Lord of Storms, and my cloak is Gules, a Cloud Sable.

• Like 5

On 9/30/2018 at 7:56 AM, redambrosia said:

Final question!!!

Lord High Fixer.

They're not so much robes as jeans, a t-shirt, and a black trenchcoat.  You know, standard IT casual.  The trenchcoat is optional and jeans can be replaced with shorts during the summer or in warmer climes.

• Like 5

On 9/30/2018 at 1:56 PM, redambrosia said:

Final question!!!

Well you already know don't you?

I'm the Glorious Leader of WOOF, AKA Glitterwolf and my glitterfur will be my robes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4