Sign in to follow this  
ced1106

Rampage Dungeon

185K reached and The Ground Portal add-on has just been unlocked!

Prebuild your Ground Portal and stack it on top of your dungeon (without the water inserts) just as your unsuspecting player characters cross the sewer water under them. Then have your goblins throw in last week's offal right on top of them at a critical moment. Or put this room on the level above your lava pools just as the party opens the door to the demon's lair. Or just use them as wells with putrid water full of otygeuhs. Fun for everyone!   :twisted: 

41872a6559f4454ac1d2029e1434945f_origina

More columns unlocked!

Ruins at 205K! 

Ruins and half-height walls for your sf and historical gaming!

ad361fd80635d64b3adc0c1d44f30dbe_original.png.9910a269a4d38adf61bf1df214dc76ea.png 

Edited by ced1106

And here's a free Rampage 5e 1st level module for everyone! The PDF shows off the Rampage tiles, but you can use it with any set of game tiles. Download it now! 

Update with link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/606457671/rampage-dungeon-seamless-interlocking-dungeon-tile/posts/2294429

85171b51f0e4807b93281924a9f64e71_original.png

Edited by ced1106
  • Like 1

Update has a pic of the stacking of the builds! Note that the Ghoul and Wraith pledges do not have stairs, so you'll have to use your Dwarven Forge or Tablescapes ones.

Also, Ruins and 1" squares unlocked!

c40b7c8d0408d134f4c4d946c053d289_original.jpg

9a4cdf8b8ee17bfd68c97c4eeae499c0_original.png

25f8b62e336fa5aa9feba1df1664201d_original.png

Edited by ced1106
  • Like 2

IIRC, You can do this. Ask in the comments *and* ask them to add it to the FAQ! :D

EDIT: "Yes you will be able to add more in the pledge manager."

Another build, with the ruins tiles!

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fksr-ugc.imgix.net

Edited by ced1106
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have to say, you are doing a fantastic job with this campaign, and I am so excited for these. This is probably my most anticipated KS since Reaper's own. I started with a humble pledge of $60, but now I have plans for around $600 of stuff. Why, oh why does it have to be so far out!  ;D

Here's a question for you:

What's the super secret evil looking door at the end of the video, and how do I get one?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

AoD: "That's a newly designed piece that is a possible unlock, if the funding is there." :mellow:

Water tiles in the later unlocks!

The clip system keeps the tiles together, so it's harder for the water tiles to slip apart and show gaps. The add-on includes ruin floors and walls, so can be used when you just want some ruins!

13651a379204290b53140fb8d98a545f_origina

Edited by ced1106
  • Like 1

Is it really a dungeon when there's a four-story building???  :D 

9 hours left!

261285cb9da098d7af40b47a3d500d8c_origina

Edited by ced1106
  • Like 1

I'm so glad that this campaign was not only successful, but every stretch goal was blown out of the dungeon! I ended up boosting a few times, and I went in for a decent amount more than I had originally planned. I absolutely can't wait to get this stuff, and I really can't wait to see the look on my gaming group's faces when I plonk the first room down on the table!

• Like 1

1,042 backers

While I did not join this KS due to my dislike for ABS terrain compared to Dwarvenite and the lack of hi-resolution pictures made me worry the product would not be as detailed as Dwarven Forges, I think Architects of Destruction should be very proud of themselves and their KS

With the fact that Fat Dragon Games and Rampage had already done these click together systems as 3d files and DF already did awesome dungeon tiles last year in KS5, getting 1,042 backers is very impressive. IMO

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this