nytflyr

So... who's ready for ReaperCon 2019?

So, I'mma make an exception to my usual rule for my special; I'll have it Saturday, even though I can't face the makeup. 

... only Saturday, though. Don't get your hopes up. ;p

1 hour ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Does anyone want to hang out and get a snack with me when I get there? Probably not til at least 11pm

You are welcome to head over to the megadungeon table. Game table 10. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Woo! Found my art book while taking out garbage!

Yea!

See you tomorrow!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

Today I need to figure out how to ship things home

They had USPS boxes at the con registration desk for shipping things. I didn’t look too closely since I drove, but you should stop by there as they may have solutions. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

Today I need to figure out how to ship things home

They also have a UPS pick up area at the Reaper Booth at the end near the melt table.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, TripleH said:

They also have a UPS pick up area at the Reaper Booth at the end near the melt table.

42 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

They had USPS boxes at the con registration desk for shipping things. I didn’t look too closely since I drove, but you should stop by there as they may have solutions. 

I will swing by registration first and ask there, thanks! This is the only way I can get my patherfinder paint box home

REMINDER: UNOFFICIAL FORUMITE  (AND NEW FORUM FRIENDS) DINNER TONIGHT!

6:30 PM AT HOULIHANS (THE HOTEL'S RESTAURANT, LOCATED NEXT TO THE LOBBY) 

Super excited! :bday:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

Edited by OneBoot
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

Have a safe flight! Great seeing you two again.

Yup! Have a good last day! Hope the auction goes well

I dropped off paper plates and paper towels at the hobby hijinks for Ludo, better than hotel staff throwing them away 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sirithiliel said:

I dropped off paper plates and paper towels at the hobby hijinks for Ludo, better than hotel staff throwing them away 

Started using them right away for Paint by Die! Thank you a lot. The ones here were getting a little used.

This was a great con.  I avenged some quarters on the Star Wars arcade game, won my first silver, met Gary, Ed loved the Ed Sculpts shenanigans and will sculpt something for Bones V, saw everyone again, checked off more fast food places, joined the River Windows, got my Ed shirt signed by lots of people, came to know The Love And The Way of Buc-ee, and probably didn't steal Bob Ridolfi's coffee.

Everyone was great, and my thanks once again to everyone who participated in Operation Edmazing and helped make it stick the landing!

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

If anyone else experienced intestinal issues during or after the con, could you please message me? Thank you. 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Sad 1

On 9/3/2019 at 7:29 AM, buglips*the*goblin said:

This was a great con.  I avenged some quarters on the Star Wars arcade game, won my first silver, met Gary, Ed loved the Ed Sculpts shenanigans and will sculpt something for Bones V, saw everyone again, checked off more fast food places, joined the River Windows, got my Ed shirt signed by lots of people, came to know The Love And The Way of Buc-ee, and probably didn't steal Bob Ridolfi's coffee.

Everyone was great, and my thanks once again to everyone who participated in Operation Edmazing and helped make it stick the landing!

I put the crying face on your post but those are tears of heartwarming joy not sad ones!

• Like 3