nytflyr

So... who's ready for ReaperCon 2019?

Buglips and I are booked. I had to email Andrew with Hilton because we need to check in on Tuesday and check out on Monday. He was super nice and helpful. I sent him all of my info in the initial email (Hilton membership number, room preference, etc.) last night so this morning I had a confirmation email that the reservation was made. Only hiccup was I hadn't given Buglips' name so I emailed back to have his name added to the reservation; Andrew had that taken care of very quickly as well.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Dragoneye said:

Booked! Crap, gotta get painting...

Same pulling out the paints tomorrow. We showed up thursday last year but we booked and are going to be able to make it Wednesday for pizza dungeon this year, we're so excited! 

4 hours ago, Guindyloo said:

Buglips and I are booked. I had to email Andrew with Hilton because we need to check in on Tuesday and check out on Monday. He was super nice and helpful. I sent him all of my info in the initial email (Hilton membership number, room preference, etc.) last night so this morning I had a confirmation email that the reservation was made. Only hiccup was I hadn't given Buglips' name so I emailed back to have his name added to the reservation; Andrew had that taken care of very quickly as well.

The entire staff there was so nice and so helpful every step of the way

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Guindyloo said:

Yay!!! cant wait to see you all again

• Like 5

Got a room booked and will be rooming with Leopardpixie again if everything works out. Now to request the time off and get cracking on my entries. Maybe this year I won’t be finishing at the last minute. 

• Like 4

I'm going!  My first time even!  I got lucky at my company's late Christmas party (postponed due to snow) and won two round trip tickets.  So I have that and just now reserved a hotel room.  I'm so excited.

• Like 11

15 hours ago, SGHawkins09 said:

Got a room booked and will be rooming with Leopardpixie again if everything works out. Now to request the time off and get cracking on my entries. Maybe this year I won’t be finishing at the last minute. 

My wife will be thrilled you’re going this year. She really missed your mouslings.

• Like 3

I am not sure (heck I never am sure of whether or not I get to come.) if I will be able to make it this year. so many things working one way or the other. But I have to add a slight derailment to your thread here. 

Being 'booked" is not as much fun as it sounds. 

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Shadowphaze said:

Anyone know how much an uber will run from DFW to the hotel?

Last year I spent $45 from the hotel to DFW.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pegazus said:

My wife will be thrilled you’re going this year. She really missed your mouslings.

I guess I got to get cracking on nailing down an idea then. I have a few ideas floating around but none have stuck yet. I am really looking forward to returning this year as I really missed hanging out with everyone. 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Shadowphaze said:

I'm going!  My first time even!  I got lucky at my company's late Christmas party (postponed due to snow) and won two round trip tickets.  So I have that and just now reserved a hotel room.  I'm so excited.

First time going is an amazing event ours was last year. Meet as many people as you can, make a list of things you want to try/ learn and first and foremost there is usually an after hours meetup at the firepit by the pool definitely try to make it. Also check the reapercon forums when it's going on people are usually posting in real time about what's going on. I'll be wearing something red everyday (obviously) come find me! 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Shadowphaze said:

Anyone know how much an uber will run from DFW to the hotel?

Supershuttle runs about 50. As I've taken Lyft & Ss both, I must say Ss is tad bit better as they get you right to your gate. My Lyft driver was good but we had a bit of parking problems & at 5 in the morning, I'd rather start the day out with no problems. 

• Like 1

Booked!!! We haven't completely, 100% confirmed we can go yet, but I am super excited!!! I'll be bringing the Great Bearded One too! :D

Last year I was ******THIIIIIIIIS****** pregnant, so we had to cancel. 

This year I am not! lol.

Can't wait to see everyone again!! 

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, Marineal said:

Booked!!! We haven't completely, 100% confirmed we can go yet, but I am super excited!!! I'll be bringing the Great Bearded One too! :D

Last year I was ******THIIIIIIIIS****** pregnant, so we had to cancel. 

This year I am not! lol.

Can't wait to see everyone again!! 

Yaaay! We missed you last year.  You bringing the Sprout?  I love playing with the babies, just ask @Rainbow Sculptor.  LOL 

• Like 6