nytflyr

So... who's ready for ReaperCon 2019?

My plan was to drive about 8 hours, get a good night's sleep, then go the rest of the way, about 4 hours. 8 turned into 9 1/2, but had a nice dinner and got some cool gifts for my family and now it's 3 a.m. and I am wide awake watching lightning and can't wait to finish the trip. Looking forward to meeting everyone

• Like 4

Upright, mostly awake. Leaving for airport shortly.

Come on mind; NOW is the time to remember that thing that you forgot...

• Like 3

Through security.  TSA checked my mini case.  "Anything sharp or dangerous?"  Thinks of the facto wounds and pin vise mishaps and the grevious harm done to my wallet over the years.

"No?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

5 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

We've got a two cup at a time Cuisinart that looks to be something that would sell for $14.95 at Wally World.

GEM

Yeah, that's the thing.  In the pouches are round pods that look like teabags.  I've seen this sort before but finding the pods to use in them is extremely difficult.  

I didn't want people to take what I said to mean there are no keurigs at all, given my small sample size.  For all I knew it was just this room or this floor without em.  

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Echoside_ said:

On the way to the airport after some coffee is found.  See y'all soon. 

More like redbull... but either way airport bound!

• Like 3

Waiting on a friend to pick me up and take me to the airport. Got everything packed yesterday evening but almost forgot my brushes. Luckily I remembered when I was going to bed.

• Like 4

If you see one, stop in at a Buc-ee's.  We did and it is indescribably amazing.  I don't buy souvenirs and tourist crap, but I *had* to get a Buc-ee's hat to commemorate the visit.

It's the Super Heaven of gas stop places.  IT IS AMAZING.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Through security.  TSA checked my mini case.  "Anything sharp or dangerous?"  Thinks of the facto wounds and pin vise mishaps and the grevious harm done to my wallet over the years.

"No?"

I had my melt in my case and got the same question.  

Not really?

I had to do some fast talking to explain that one.

Once they saw my entries, it made more sense, and it was ok after that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, rawlkeer said:

My plan was to drive about 8 hours, get a good night's sleep, then go the rest of the way, about 4 hours. 8 turned into 9 1/2, but had a nice dinner and got some cool gifts for my family and now it's 3 a.m. and I am wide awake watching lightning and can't wait to finish the trip. Looking forward to meeting everyone

This is me Wednesday before GenCon every time! I get an hour and a half- two hours tops due to the excitement! Also, I crash early evening Thursday.

GF

• Like 4

6 hours ago, OneBoot said:

*sudden realization*

I FORGOT MY SHINY ROCK FOR @Ludo D:

Also my purple kitty hat. 

...Maybe I could sculpt and paint a rock? :unsure: I could paint it real shiny too. 

--Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

I did not know about the rocks but have now placed 2 nice lava rocks from Iceland in my bag. If you need a rock, first come, first serve! Find me at my desk! 

Edited by Corporea
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1