nytflyr

So... who's ready for ReaperCon 2019?

57 minutes ago, Snowcone said:

Is there any word when the rest of the class tickets will be released each night? I didn't know I'd be able to make it until a few weeks ago, and by then nearly all the classes were sold out. 

Reaper Ron has explained that they hold back two seats in each class just for situations such as yours.

They are supposed to "go live" on Growtix at Midnight CDT of the day of the class.

May you have Good Luck in acquiring the seats for the classes you want.

GEM

• Like 1

Got to the airport early; turned on the “aw shucks” charm, and changed planes from the 8:45pm flight to 6:21pm.

50/50 chance me bag is still waiting for the later flight, but still worth it to get there earlier than midnight.

ETA: Also, they tell me the plane for the 8:45 flight isn’t due here until 9:00. :rolleyes:

Edited by klarg1
  • Like 4

Getting a rental car takes soooo long -.- we haven't even started the hour long drive up to the hotel yet. We shall be late to pizza

• Sad 3

27 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Reaper Ron has explained that they hold back two seats in each class just for situations such as yours.

They are supposed to "go live" on Growtix at Midnight CDT of the day of the class.

May you have Good Luck in acquiring the seats for the classes you want.

GEM

Thanks! 

I heard (video) or read (on the forums) somewhere from Reaper that they were considering having them "go live" earlier and would announce when this week. I'm hoping for the sake of sleep that it's earlier! 

• Like 1

Everyone go say hi to Jon at the Warlord booth, eh?  I was supposed to be there to help him out, but life had other plans, and I wouldn't want him to get lonely!  ::D:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Snowcone said:

Thanks! 

I heard (video) or read (on the forums) somewhere from Reaper that they were considering having them "go live" earlier and would announce when this week. I'm hoping for the sake of sleep that it's earlier! 

They just announced at the M&G that it’s going to happen at 9pm.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, strawhat said:

Any confirmed sightings of Drow Nipple Pink?

...asking for a friend...

:blush:

Confirmed

1567041955429143108927995810731.jpg

15670420148467933289854887765574.jpg

Edited by incubusgames
Added picture
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Pegazus said:

They just announced at the M&G that it’s going to happen at 9pm.

I've been checking the page constantly since before 9 PM. I've only seen one class briefly open.  

*edit*
Turns out I just didn't wait long enough! Let's just hope I can get enough sleep since I need to work a few very early hours. 

Edited by Snowcone
  • Sad 2

I have no suitcase, so no fresh clothing or paint, but I am in Dallas!

(with any luck, luggage will follow soon)

• Like 5

If anyone's looking for me, I'm going to be painting quietly in my room tonight and recharging my social batteries for tomorrow. ^_^

I'll be at my post in Artist's Alley most of the morning tomorrow. Come find me! I have ribbons and candy and a giant shiny dragon! :bday:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 6

Tomorrow I have a class at 1, but barring meals and browsing vendors for a bit i will be at my station too

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 5