nytflyr

So... who's ready for ReaperCon 2019?

Me: This is just a quick demo mini for my "Painting gear and accessories" class. Just quick basecoats on the gear and clothes to showcase my points, that's all it needs. 

Also me: Let's spend an hour on the eyes and skin even though your class has nothing to do with those. Oh and also try to paint it to silver standard and enter it on Friday. 

...I wish I listened to myself sometimes. :rolleyes:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

Registered for bones mash up. Hopefully it's true cause it didn't ask me to pay, but it shows on my schedule now

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

Registered for bones mash up. Hopefully it's true cause it didn't ask me to pay, but it shows on my schedule now

Registering is only the first step.

Go to the drop down menu at the top under your name, click My Schedules. Click View Schedule on the right, then Purchase Addons on the right. Click the dropdown menu next to the class you want, select 1, then scroll down and fill in your payment info. 

I wish I were kidding, but that is literally how many steps it takes. :wacko:

Huzzah! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I hope the registration is easier in the future. It's really hard to tell what classes are actually available. I've been checking the page like crazy and one class that I really wanted added 'registration seats,' but there were never seats available to buy. (I was checking constantly for about 2 hours.) I registered for the "Painting your gear" class, and while it has 4 seats available, it showed full until a few hours ago. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, Snowcone said:

I've been checking the page constantly since before 9 PM. I've only seen one class briefly open.  

*edit*
Turns out I just didn't wait long enough! Let's just hope I can get enough sleep since I need to work a few very early hours. 

They also said that they had to go in and add each seat manually, so I imagine that isn’t that easy at all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snowcone said:

I hope the registration is easier in the future. It's really hard to tell what classes are actually available. I've been checking the page like crazy and one class that I really wanted added 'registration seats,' but there were never seats available to buy. (I was checking constantly for about 2 hours.) I registered for the "Painting your gear" class, and while it has 4 seats available, it showed full until a few hours ago. 

How weird! Well, if it won't let you sign up, feel free to drop by when class starts anyways so if Growtix messed something up and there are actually seats available, I can get you in. 

I will find out from registration today whether a class can be paid for retroactively. 

Huzzah! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HolkDiggity said:

How do I acquire a vial of this elixir?

Locate Anne Foerster; she has a spot in Artist Alley in the middle section, on the right at the far end. Do exactly what the ribbon says. :lol:

I am awake. I do not wish to be awake an hour before my alarm goes off. And yet I'm too excited/nervous to fall asleep again. 

I'm gonna stay in bed until my alarm goes off anyways, just to stick it to the thing. :upside:

Huzzah! 

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

I am awake. I do not wish to be awake an hour before my alarm goes off. And yet I'm too excited/nervous to fall asleep again. 

That's why I came to breakfast

• Like 2

6 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Registering is only the first step.

Go to the drop down menu at the top under your name, click My Schedules. Click View Schedule on the right, then Purchase Addons on the right. Click the dropdown menu next to the class you want, select 1, then scroll down and fill in your payment info. 

I wish I were kidding, but that is literally how many steps it takes. :wacko:

Huzzah! 

Thanks! The class let me purchase it still so I'll hope they print it at the desk. ^.^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, incubusgames said:

That's why I came to breakfast

:lol: I ended up doing the same.

Huzzah! 

Just now, Paradoxical Mouse said:

So jealous of y'all already there. I wish I was there.

Until you can be, feel free to attend through our eyes; know we'll be glad to see you when you do show up.

• Like 3

Advanced issues found

1 hour ago, OneBoot said:

How weird! Well, if it won't let you sign up, feel free to drop by when class starts anyways so if Growtix messed something up and there are actually seats available, I can get you in. 

I was able to register, so I'll see you in class today!

I just wanted to let it be known that some classes that still had seats were showing up as full. I suspect that is happening for other days as well. 

Advanced issues found

2 hours ago, Pegazus said:

They also said that they had to go in and add each seat manually, so I imagine that isn’t that easy at all.

I expected it to be a pain. That's why I tried to wait a while before posting. I was about to go to bed, then I saw some movement on the registration site.  ::D:

• Like 1