Sign in to follow this  
nytflyr

So... who's ready for ReaperCon 2019?

2 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Locate Anne Foerster; she has a spot in Artist Alley in the middle section, on the right at the far end. Do exactly what the ribbon says. :lol:

I am awake. I do not wish to be awake an hour before my alarm goes off. And yet I'm too excited/nervous to fall asleep again. 

I'm gonna stay in bed until my alarm goes off anyways, just to stick it to the thing. :upside:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

Central Time is messing with everybodies heads who are from the western regions of the country.

If you're like me the Sleep Contol Center is getting mixed messages such as "Excitement says: "Get UP Now!" while the Master Timekeeper says it's still the middle of the night.  Meanwhile the Schedule Keeper is doing its own thing and making hash out of everybody else's inputs.

GEM

Whose Master Timekeeper keeps presenting me with a bill for a missing 2 hours from traveiling east.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

If anyone happens to be by the Badger booth, and they happened to have info, samples or anything related to their new, upcoming 3DPrime product....could you let me know??  Very eager to know more......

• Like 2

Just hanging around at the airport gate, waiting for our plane to be ready.  The time change means that today we'll be too late to get our badges, but on the plus side when we head home we'll have extra time.

I'm wishing I had ordered on of the metal Ed skeletons, though.  I could have speed-painted one of those at the hotel.  ^_^

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

If anyone happens to be by the Badger booth, and they happened to have info, samples or anything related to their new, upcoming 3DPrime product....could you let me know??  Very eager to know more......

Yah that one sounds interesting. Also looking forward to more news on the new airbrush, the Vex. Aaron Lovejoy has been using a prototype & he absolutely loves it. I'm not entirely sure about the gold finish on it but I guess if it's as good as he says, I can live with it.

• Like 2

Thinker if the Deep arises alongside. :) 

We're just hours away from all the goodness. I even painted something to enter... though I doubt I've leveled up since last time. We'll see.

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

Just hanging around at the airport gate, waiting for our plane to be ready.  The time change means that today we'll be too late to get our badges, but on the plus side when we head home we'll have extra time.

I'm wishing I had ordered on of the metal Ed skeletons, though.  I could have speed-painted one of those at the hotel.  ^_^

Well, tomorrow morning at 10:15am is the “Ed Sculpts” where you can get a free plastic one. So there’s that. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Talk with Ken this afternoon and he expects to release it by the end of September.  It will be a two part process, first a filling agent then the reformulated primer that has a different type of hardener it. Hopefully Tom Tullis of Fat Dragon Games ( who has been helping test) will be doing a video on on his YouTube channel.

• Like 3

Packing up and checking off my list so I can head out early in the am. Bringing Exploding Kittens and Gloom with me :). 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Central Time is messing with everybodies heads who are from the western regions of the country.

If you're like me the Sleep Contol Center is getting mixed messages such as "Excitement says: "Get UP Now!" while the Master Timekeeper says it's still the middle of the night.  Meanwhile the Schedule Keeper is doing its own thing and making hash out of everybody else's inputs.

GEM

Whose Master Timekeeper keeps presenting me with a bill for a missing 2 hours from traveiling east.

Doesn't really do anything good for those from the east either. I was up waaaaay too early this morning.

I can't recommend the indoor pool... Too hot! :lol::zombie:

I'll try the outdoor one tomorrow...

• Like 4

I need to get Ed to sign my Ed Skeleton!

We've been having a blast so far, though we were both so dead tired by 8 last night.

I did end up getting my Drow Nipple Pink, though, so you know, Vacation Success as far as it goes :lol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Does anyone want to hang out and get a snack with me when I get there? Probably not til at least 11pm

Pretty sure there will be quite a few still up. I will try to still be down and I can give you a Bingo card and point you to the ones still awake.

Then I shall crash.