So... who's ready for ReaperCon 2019?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

Today I need to figure out how to ship things home

They had USPS boxes at the con registration desk for shipping things. I didn’t look too closely since I drove, but you should stop by there as they may have solutions. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, TripleH said:

They also have a UPS pick up area at the Reaper Booth at the end near the melt table.

42 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

They had USPS boxes at the con registration desk for shipping things. I didn’t look too closely since I drove, but you should stop by there as they may have solutions. 

I will swing by registration first and ask there, thanks! This is the only way I can get my patherfinder paint box home

REMINDER: UNOFFICIAL FORUMITE  (AND NEW FORUM FRIENDS) DINNER TONIGHT!

6:30 PM AT HOULIHANS (THE HOTEL'S RESTAURANT, LOCATED NEXT TO THE LOBBY) 

Super excited! :bday:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

Edited by OneBoot
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Sirithiliel said:

I dropped off paper plates and paper towels at the hobby hijinks for Ludo, better than hotel staff throwing them away 

Started using them right away for Paint by Die! Thank you a lot. The ones here were getting a little used.

This was a great con.  I avenged some quarters on the Star Wars arcade game, won my first silver, met Gary, Ed loved the Ed Sculpts shenanigans and will sculpt something for Bones V, saw everyone again, checked off more fast food places, joined the River Windows, got my Ed shirt signed by lots of people, came to know The Love And The Way of Buc-ee, and probably didn't steal Bob Ridolfi's coffee.

Everyone was great, and my thanks once again to everyone who participated in Operation Edmazing and helped make it stick the landing!

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
On 9/3/2019 at 7:29 AM, buglips*the*goblin said:

This was a great con.  I avenged some quarters on the Star Wars arcade game, won my first silver, met Gary, Ed loved the Ed Sculpts shenanigans and will sculpt something for Bones V, saw everyone again, checked off more fast food places, joined the River Windows, got my Ed shirt signed by lots of people, came to know The Love And The Way of Buc-ee, and probably didn't steal Bob Ridolfi's coffee.

Everyone was great, and my thanks once again to everyone who participated in Operation Edmazing and helped make it stick the landing!

I put the crying face on your post but those are tears of heartwarming joy not sad ones!

• Like 3