Sign in to follow this  
nytflyr

So... who's ready for ReaperCon 2019?

5 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

I'm pretty sure, if my memory is right, that the WinCo is also on the same side of the road(s) as the hotel.  The Wal-Mart across the multilane is where we found the delicious unicorn cereal that made my trip complete, but the WinCo is probably a lot easier to get to.  

I mss that unicorn cereal.  

My family got me a box for my birthday last year as a joke item.

Yes, the WinCo is on the side of the hotel. We (Rastl & I) went over to Walmart last year for weekend supplies. Nice to have shopping options close to the hotel.

• Like 4

Okay, last page I read was 18...  But I had to skip ahead because my bride asked me if I'm planning on going to Reapercon, and strongly suggesting that I do!! :bday:

• Like 10

10 hours ago, Crowley said:

Okay, last page I read was 18...  But I had to skip ahead because my bride asked me if I'm planning on going to Reapercon, and strongly suggesting that I do!! :bday:

Guess I'll have to make that saddle after all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, TaleSpinner said:

Guess I'll have to make that saddle after all.

And now I'm thinking "can I get it all painted up and ready for the con, and then paint up the saddle and rider in time to enter into the contest..."

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Crowley said:

And now I'm thinking "can I get it all painted up and ready for the con, and then paint up the saddle and rider in time to enter into the contest..."

:blink:  No pressure.

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

:blink:  No pressure.

My bronze winning entry last time I painted entirely at the con... :blink: so it isn't like I can't pull it off... But do I want to? 

No, not really! :lol:

Will I do it anyway.... :unsure:

• Like 4

So... it's the end of March... I've got 5 months to decide what it is I want to enter into the contest, then build and paint it. :blink: Uhhh... 

• Like 8

20 hours ago, Crowley said:

So... it's the end of March... I've got 5 months to decide what it is I want to enter into the contest, then build and paint it. :blink: Uhhh... 

Squirrel familiar!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

So it looks like, IF I can afford to attend, I'd be doing Saturday-Sunday. I didn't check last year - can you get the VIP bag with a Sat/Sun badge? And can I still enter the MSP open if I do?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

So it looks like, IF I can afford to attend, I'd be doing Saturday-Sunday. I didn't check last year - can you get the VIP bag with a Sat/Sun badge? And can I still enter the MSP open if I do?

Yes and yes. I don't remember if there was a Sat/Sun ticket last year, and nothing is showing up in searches or wayback machine, but the VIP bag can be added on. If you are arriving on Sat, there is a special open window for that day to submit your entry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Yes and yes. I don't remember if there was a Sat/Sun ticket last year, and nothing is showing up in searches or wayback machine, but the VIP bag can be added on. If you are arriving on Sat, there is a special open window for that day to submit your entry.

Hi!

No, VIP is pre-registered ONLY and not sold at the door. You can however, get a regular swag bag at the door IF supplies last. It is best to pre-register for ReaperCon admission to ensure you receive all the rewards.

There are daily passes and 4-day passes to ReaperCon. We don't do a 2 day ticket. Daily passes do not come with a swag bag; that can be purchased separately at the door (while supplies last)

If you buy a daily pass on Sat, you have until noon on Sat. for your entry.
Thanks!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ReaperAHawk said:
  4 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Hi!

No, VIP is pre-registered ONLY and not sold at the door. You can however, get a regular swag bag at the door IF supplies last. It is best to pre-register for ReaperCon admission to ensure you receive all the rewards.

There are daily passes and 4-day passes to ReaperCon. We don't do a 2 day ticket. Daily passes do not come with a swag bag; that can be purchased separately at the door (while supplies last)

If you buy a daily pass on Sat, you have until noon on Sat. for your entry.
Thanks!

Can you get a VIP pre registering with 2 daily passes? Or do you have to get a 4 day pass? 

• Like 1