So... who's ready for ReaperCon 2019?

nytflyr

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

You guys aren't alone, I just finally picked something to work on.

I have family descending upon us tomorrow for a cookout and zoo trip.  But we're actually mostly prepped and ready so I'm trying to kick out a Gencon item or two for playing at Gencon (not contest, narrative play event for Dropfleet Commander).

On the other hand, the temptation to sip bourbon and stream movies is borderline overwhelming. :P

• Like 4

On 6/27/2019 at 9:52 PM, Zoxe said:

In terms of READY TO DRIVE TO DENTON - I could be packed in 5 minutes and there's gas in the car.  No matter what I paint or don't paint, I'm looking forward to the road trip there and back, weekend away from mortal worries, and time with friends that so readily adopted us last year.  So yes, I'm ready for Reapercon 2019.  :)

Steady there...

We're still almost two months out. :poke:

On 7/4/2019 at 12:27 AM, LittleBluberry said:

I have nothing started.  :down:

Hoping to start something...

I have the opposite problem: I have too many things started.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, klarg1 said:

This is my current problem.  With only about two months left I have time for one, maybe 2 more projects tops.  I've got like, 6 going....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, klarg1 said:

9 minutes ago, Cygnwulf said:

This is my current problem.  With only about two months left I have time for one, maybe 2 more projects tops.  I've got like, 6 going....

Same here. 6 planned entries, 2 of which are dioramas with multiple figures. All figures are primed and bases are built but no paint yet. Will probably get paint on a couple tonight which will be my return to painting after a couple months of nothing. Am I panicking slightly about getting it all done? Yes. Do I think I can finish everything in time? Also, yes. I really hate being a procrastinator sometimes.

• Like 1

I have two projects started, one at about 50% (so about 90% still to go) and the other is just at the "frustrated with the skin tones" stage.

Plus I need to write one and a bit sets of class notes and order and prep the minis for the translucents classes.

Tension level rising. :huh:

• Like 5

Last night I worked on putting the model together for my diorama and this morning I noticed that one of her legs looks like it went rounds with Tonya Harding. :down:

Fortunately I still have time to order a replacement and I can still work on the other pieces in the interim.

• Sad 3

20 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

I just noticed I didn't get all the mold lines on my minis for my vignette...I must've started with cutting off the bases. Motivation, why do you abandon me? 

If it makes you feel any better, I'm working on a different entry than the one I elfed up and discovered quite a few mold lines that I missed as I was applying the base coat.

• Sad 2